chapter 22

i'm still stuck here and these people have been out there for a long time. 

They are dressed strangely here: already the guy who comes out of nowhere and is shirtless and they are dressed with a cape and a mask .... They belong to a cult or what?! 

So the video was real?! and this place is real .... my sister came here: did she carve these words on these walls or are there other people who came here before? ! did they manage to escape ?! did they disappear ?! 

I'm not going to think about this kind of things and i'm going to succeed in this mission .... 

It's been 10 minutes that i'm waiting and believe me it seems like an hour that i'm here ! 

well i see nobody outside and even the car is still here ...i don't know if there is a person but i have to get out of here . so i climb the window again and i land on the ground with precision. 

The school gate is right in front of me but i think there are two guards there! so i walk bent down not to be unmasked .... i approach the car ....ouff it's ok, there's nobody! 

I go around the car and i'm behind the trunk: well at least the two guards are from the back and are guarding the entrance. something catches my attention: something shiny: I get up to see ....oh my god, this place disgusts me even more: I see hunting weapons! 

I feel like throwing up right now! what are they doing: sacrificing people for their rituals or hunting people like the shirtless guy was the prey?! 

I stop and I'm going to get out right now: ok, you have to concentrate!

I see all around me: in front, behind, up, right, left .....nothing  then i take my strength and i run in full speed behind the tree: oufff, i'm not unmasked ....i have to reach the hole in the wall ....to get out .....i look again: i run ....i run and i slide in the hole! 

I see that one of the guards and I think he saw a shadow ....it's too dark here and I crouch down and hide behind the wall .....it goes, it advances little then it returns again to its place ...

well I finish bent and I walk along the wall ....as soon as I'm far from their visions, I do a long jog and I turn towards an alley without looking back ...

The worst in all this story is that they all have a strange tattoo but I still don't know what it means but I have to find explanations as soon as possible.