Chapter 14

I go through the big room with my eyes and seeing the looks of everyone in this room, I feel disgust as if everyone wants to get something from someone.

I'm making a path through the people while contemplating the architecture of the building. Maybe I'm looking for those signs or something related to the video .... I need proof tonight!

I don't want to be in the limelight tonight so I have to escape this cursed spell. 

I feel a masculine presence in the air, maybe a pair of eyes somewhere, staring at me but I don't pay attention because I don't have time to lose: my sister's life is in danger!

I take a long breath, I leave the room and go outside to get some fresh air.

I go down the stairs to be on a square where we can see the sea and the whole city. I close my eyes and lean on the railing to listen to the sound of the water and breathe the fresh air of this city. I don't know how long I'm here?! it seems like an eternity.

When I turn around, I find myself face to face with a tall, elegant and charming young man, yet he gives off that familiar air but above all he gives off power and wealth. such a cold and egocentric man who probably holds all the wealth in this city.

I correctly meet the eyes of the handsome man, he was only a few inches in front of me.

I put an end to this proximity and pronounced his words too bitter for my taste:

-Sorry, I did not notice your presence! 

-I didn't notice your presence either," he murmured.

 I move away from his look and so from him in order to leave this cursed place.I leaned on the railing with a worm in my hand and looked straight towards the horizon:

-It's crazy, you make me think of someone! 

I turn around abruptly and face him with a questioning look:

- who is this person ?!he drinks his glass slowly, savoring the moment:

-it's a long story ....!

-interesting .he turns his gaze back to me and starts to examine me more closely.

-It's crazy how much you look like him!

-I see this person is very important to you ..... who is she? I'm looking forward to the answer because I know what he is talking about.