Chapter 16

She gave me a beautiful smile as Ekim once did.

A smile so innocent, so sweet and so brave that the world suddenly fell at her feet.

I feel for once this love for her through this woman.This woman is more dangerous than I thought.

-You seem to be new to this kind of place

 -no and why?!

- I never noticed you around 

-let's say I have the power to disappear as easily ....I feel like we're too close.

...

 He just smiles at me without taking his eyes off mine.

there was something strangely intimidating about the way he stared at me as if he could read my mind.As if he wants to see into my soul, but I won't allow that.

I'm breaking that contact:

-I have to go .....

I bypass his presence and quickly take the stairs but he stops me again 

-who are you? he shouts at me from behind 

-person....why? I turn to meet his eyes for the last time ......

- sorry .....i'm Kanat?!

-Eda

 I turn my back on him and smile mischievously like a real devil.

- Nice to meet you Kanat Gulay 

I walk away from his ego and his dark world into the long alley hidden by the shadows of the night. It's a hidden place in a dark forest, like an alley that leads to a big cold mansion like the party people and worse it's a place of crime! 

i keep walking without looking back. i glanced from time to time, he was always staring at me with a look that i can't make out in the distance. when i reach the gate but it is closed.

Who's going to open it for me?! No way, I'm going to beg him to open it for me. 

I climb the gate like a delinquent and reach the top of the gate.I look at him with a dark and insistent look to show him that I am untouchable and that he sees what he is dealing with. 

I go around my right leg to the other side and violently descend to the ground.I move the gate violently, looking him straight in the eyes, and rush off to my house. 

I walk fast so that he doesn't chase me. I make a cab stop and jump in to leave for my house.