Chapter 2

I hesitate to open it.

I don't know how long it will take me to open it. i hope it's not what i think it is. finally i open it and i see a letter with a cassette. 

what must this cassette contain?! where does this letter come from?! 

i carefully take the letter and open it under the little light illuminated by my lamp .... 

i read through my eyes in a silent voice:

Dear my sister, I miss you very much. You are the only person I care about the most.... I want you to follow the voice of reason and please finish this quest to free me....Ekim 

I am speechless and thoughtless...

I read, read and read again so that I don't believe what I see...this is not real...surely someone wants to play a joke on me or hurt me?! who is this person?! who is this stranger?! 

The most that it surprises me, I recognize the writing of my sister but what is crazy this writing tells a story as if she is held by someone, I understand that she wrote this message against her will considering her lines, her words hardly written .... is it a message?! is it a call for help?!

 I can't think anymore .... life has stopped at this moment .... I can't continue to live like this ....the worst is the rest that follows because I haven't seen the content of the tape yet .... I have to fight against my fear to save my sister .... time is running out and I don't know if she is okay...

I go to my room and run to the cassette player .I take out everything that's choking her and throw it on the floor .I don't have time ...the cassette doesn't want to enter ...I'm so angry, tired that I can't manage my emotions ...I have to see him tonight .... why doesn't it work?! 

I lose consciousness and give a big blow to the player . 

the cassette enters and the player starts ....

suddenly the room is in total black and the screen is black too

I see the day when everything started...the accident ...wait, this video, we never found it... 

I hear echoes...my sister's voice reminds me I'm going to find out who did this and I'm going to make them pay .......no image is broadcast .......everyone is going to see this video and no one is coming to stop me...another strange, mysterious echo that makes my back twitch .......

if you received this video, it means that you're part of this story but you don't know it yet! 

I still hear the voice of the unknown; prepare yourself to watch the origin of the accident from the beginning until the death of the teacher...it's not over yet! I offer you a very nice movie to watch don't believe that you are as innocent as you think ....shh, I know your secret now ...!

....

and there, finally I see her .... I see her tied up, tortured in a cage of a basement, if I manage to study the image better...where is she?! I see her moving but I feel that she is tired .... I advance towards her and I caress her face, her eyes in tears...Ekim, where are you?! 

that's when I see the stranger: I see his hands and nothing else .... and then I see him start to strangle her .... I see my sister resisting him...what a cruelty!

 I start to lose my rage and I rush towards him and hit the screen so that he leaves my sister alone...the image disappears again ....Ekim come back please?!