Chapter 18

Once all broken, it was necessary that he pays dearly of the act of all the hour. 

I move away to the current of his building and I turn the glance upwards and there I see it to the telephone while fixing me savagely. 

I move away as fast as possible from him and I take the first cab come in order to move away me far from this place. I look at the rear view mirror and for a while a luxury car follows us and keeps sending us light signals.

The driver asks me :

-Do you know this person?

-It's the first time I've seen this car, go on and ignore it.

 Suddenly the light was going to turn red, so I said to the driver: 

-speed up. the driver accelerated and the light was burned wildly .

 the car is stopped and I smile behind me because it failed again .

I ask the driver to a place because I know he will find me easily . I tell him to get off on a residential area so he does it and I continue my way on foot to a nearby bus station to go home .

I have to be very careful because I know he is looking for me now.

...I was close to reaching it and it slipped out of my hands.

I found it again and once I found it I will not let it go.

"who does she think she is" if she thinks she's challenging the king of the city then she's putting her fingers in her eye" there's no such thing: the resemblance is striking and maybe she's even in danger: the organization is not going to let go of her "I have to get to her before them".

I took down the license plate of her car and called the cab service.

They gave me the driver's number and according to the driver, she is in an upscale neighborhood in the south of the city and it is not far from my house.

When I walked around the neighborhood, I didn't see her anywhere. She must live here or somewhere else. She disappeared again and this makes me even more angry.

It's been four days that I can't let go of her image. She came in like a slap in the face that night and I can't get her out of my head. 

I need to know who she is and why she looks so much like Ekim. 

When I saw her, I felt Ekim near me and I can't deny her presence. As if she is reunited with the body of this young woman .... as if it is only one instead of two people .... I am not going to make the mistake again, exposing her to danger that will again commit her death or even more .... I do not want to take my eyes off this young woman ....

will you find happiness again and hope to find Ekim in her .... what is most surprising is that she is stronger than Ekim and a couple of years older than her maybe .... we can say that she is the same age as me ...it's crazy my mind doesn't want to get rid of her image and presence .... I'm not going to let her win and humiliate me as she did at the party and now ..... 

i feel both anger and excitement....hair until i admire ...i thought it was all over but it's far from over. 

Looking at this young woman, she's been there to make me suffer from the beginning until a year ago .... i thought i was starting a new life and a new hope of healing until she shows up and all my plans fail and fall, the guilt overwhelms me and i can't get rid of it.

she has to understand, who is she dealing with?!