Chapter 23

what the hell happened?what the hell is this shit?! i want to go home .....who are these psychopaths? the worst thing is that I know exactly what happened .... they took my soul and they will regret it very much. the evidence is there and it was seen exactly in the tape...I just have to continue down the corridor to reach the famous room .... I have to find some answers but I have to come back in the morning, it's less dangerous, I think .... there you can say that the disappearance of my sister is nothing by chance!.....all night I was thinking about my exploration in the old school...I couldn't sleep and I came home like a fugitive .... I was shaking like a leaf.poor girl what are you involved in? okay, shut your conscience .... you are here to give advice but not to offend me again?! .....At breakfast, my plate is full and I look at my mother who is eating quietly and in a good mood... while I try to drool on my plate while eating pure garlic ....the clock is ticking ....the scenario repeats itself again and again in my head until my eyes explode and close ....I can't take it anymore ....I have to work to save my life and my mother's! fuck, especially to face the others!

I clean my place and go to get ready to look for a job.I walk down the street and plan to look for work here in the area. that way I'll be close to home! I get an anonymous call and I hope it's not the weird guy who keeps sending me cryptic messages.I answer:

- yes, hello, I'm not interested? 

- I call you from Mr.K, he wants to see you in person?

-Why can't he communicate with people? 

-listen, madam, you were introduced in the last interview, so I thought ....

-Listen, I am not looking for your job or your money. If Mr. K wants to talk to me, then let him come and introduce himself in person.

I hang up. who does he think he is? Besides, I don't want to see him after all that's happened, I just want to kill him! 

I continue to look for ads in the area.my phone rings again.it's starting to piss me off!

- I said I'm not interested...!

-Hello, Eda, please come to my agency now. I want to talk to you!

I hear the voice of the mysterious man again, the love of my sister and the unhappiness of our life! I hate him and I don't want to see him or hear about him!

- Hello, I repeat again that I am not interested! 

-I don't want to talk to you about the work, I'm calling you about the window, let's see a rebellious girl destroyed my window! do you remember?!

-Send me the bill and I'll pay you back right away!

I can hear her hoarse voice throwing out peaks of laughter:

- You have no idea how much this thing costs? I guess you're not exactly rolling in money, are you?

He gets on my nerves because he is always right.I start to laugh at his words:

-Appearances are deceiving Mr. Kanat!

- You can talk normally: by the way, call me Kanat!

-Listen, Mr. Kanat, send me the bill!

-I will wait for you in my office in about an hour!He hangs up. 

How he pisses me off! He always says the last word and this will not last!i hope this is the last time i'll see him in my whole life!I jump in the first cab and off to hell!