Chapter 11

I arrive at the bottom of the stairs. as the ascent seems to me difficult that I took my breath several times in order to take again my courage .... I am in front of the door, the famous door ....

 I do not know what to say nor how to take me there?!

how long did I go back and forth in order to knock on the door?! I took the courage and I knocked on the door. nobody. I knocked again. nobody

I start to worry and usually at this time of the day is at home. I finally arrived in the morning before she even got ready to go to work. this house has a nice balcony where we can touch the stars with our fingers .... 

I take courage again and I see her sitting in front of the terrace, looking at me with a blank look. an era that has lost its daughter is not the easiest thing to live in. I move forward trembling and I can't even walk or talk anymore. I'm paralyzed .... help me?!

I reach out my hand and that's when she feels my presence .... she looks at me so sadly that I look away...I'm ashamed to look her in the eye...

- it's crazy how much you look like Ekim?! it looks like her in front of me?!

Just hearing these words, my heart is tearing as if several knives have gone through my body several times ....

-Eda, it's amazing how much you've grown?! where have you been all this time?! I thought I had no daughter in  the world ....

She gets up and moves towards me little by little...- you're not real ... it's just an illusion ... she runs towards me and holds me tight until she can't breathe ...when I smelled her, my whole childhood fell at that moment: the fact that she caressed my hair, that she kissed my forehead and said with her soft voice: don't worry my darling, everything will be better!She keeps saying my name in a tempting voice: Eda....Eda ...I whisper to her when I come back: I'm here, Mom!

she takes me in her soft hands: EDA you are back, my daughter! as I was waiting for this day to take you in my arms! but you are not real, you left without saying goodbye, it is only a dream after all... she lets go of her hands to move away but I grab her once again:

-Look, I'm here! I'm real!