Chapter 31

I see him thinking and this is not a good sign!

-ok. you sign the convention and you repeat what is in bold to me. the council  dissolves all your acts!

The mafya babasi grunts, starts to brighten up and puts out a smile of ingratitude.

-Look at that, guys. I'm getting interested in this business!
I get down from the chair and hand him the agreement. He signs it without reading it, this buffoon repeats aloud in front of everyone. There is something wrong because he is certainly preparing something ....He hands me the convention and I tear my hand away from him violently but he approaches me and holds my arm firmly:

"I can smell his stinking red meat breath, yuck!"

-since everything is over, then you will pay the price when you return!

he reluctantly snatches the convention from your hands, looking at it carelessly ....

-the business before the convention ... !He glares at me and suddenly orders his men to catch me.They lift you up, one holding each of your arms, I struggle fiercely against them! 

-I have a very special place for my favorite guests... too bad the council will forget about this business very soon like all the others....

I start laughing loudly and say:

-Wait...if you do this, you're dead men!He laughs at the situation like a pig, I understand why K wants to eliminate him! 

He comes closer to me, laughing so hard that I refuse to hear it.Suddenly I spit in his face, he moves away from me faster.By spitting on his face, I dropped the tear gas canister.I take advantage of this situation to spit in his face.

I quickly walk away from this scene.Two big and strong guys chase me down a long corridor but unfortunately they catch me, they are too fast.I start kicking but they are too strong to get out of their grip...At the end of the corridor, I approach my weapon and shoot in the air: 

With a fluid gesture, I hit with the weapon the face of one of them and this last one moves back and detaches from my hold in a very clear horizontal line! another kick reaches the second one by scratching his chest at my momentum...

I run and move away very quickly from their momentum .....I hear them behind me, shouting:

-Enough! What the hell is this? I run because my life depends on this second!

I pull the emergency door open, down a side street, I see a series of alleys... I'm in one!Finally, I see the lights of the car probably K. I run and close the door as I close the breathing course and ... my heart races!I hardly hear K. telling me:

- come on, get in! the car creaks down the driveway and speeds off until it disappears into the fog of the night!