Chapter 6

He watches her with such eagerness and with an indecipherable expression. 

He tilts his head slightly to the side.As the woman tries to compose herself, she quickly stands up and swallows.

Surprised by her surroundings, she licks her lips and looks around the room.

-I have an energy .... I need something.

-More than you know.She gets up and crosses the room in a flash.

It stumbles over something ...., She stares at the thing without me noticing.

 -What is it?

She takes the chain in her little minutes and it seems to me that this chain leads to a path....

-We wouldn't want you to destroy yourself morally because you'll lose the game very quickly.

She turns to him, her eyes blazing with fury.

-What have you done to me?-What are you talking about? 

-Something's wrong with me .... It's your fault ....

-you followed me blindly, your mother never taught you to beware of strangers, especially your real enemies ....

she starts to walk slowly following the path of the chain...

Unfortunately the man who followed her, he never stops smiling as if he was always the winner...

she comes out of the abandoned school, scanning the fog, she sees a man imprisoned.

-Please, help me!she starts to rush towards him to free herself from this suffering and this monstrous chain ....

something stops her then she stops abruptly, all her body tightens as if she was bewitched ....

 he arrives behind her.

-I thought you were strong but you can't get free!

-I... I can't control myself anymore ....

-Can you help me, please?!

she licks her lips and walks furiously towards him ....

with her fragile body, she jumps on the man and starts to torture him savagely .... 

the more she hits and tortures him the stronger she becomes and again ....

the fight lasts until the man is dead .... has such absorbed his energy in order to be healed?!

 -stop .... get me out of here ...get me out ...i wake up with a start from my bed ....

 it's 03hoo in the morning...sweating, I rush to the bathroom to rinse my face...

-everything seems real...what happened?! .... what did they do to you my dear sister?