Chapter 29

As I dress, looking like a lady from the 80's, I see his eyes brush over me once more before refocusing, looking serious.

I see him quickly unrolling the sleeves of his shirt. 

Suddenly, I see this famous remark that is present everywhere the other night, black men and him too ..... I don't understand anything anymore, this man in front of me is playing both sides: he is executing their acts at the same time as he is trying to sabotage their missions.

What is your story, Kanat? I bet it has something to do with my sister?

Without realizing it, I reached for her arms and grabbed them violently:

-What's that mark?

 -I don't want you to know 

-why He grabs the fabric of my dress violently and brings me closer to his face: I feel his breath on my mouth ....

- if you want to survive, stay out of this!

he pushes me violently so that I move away from his way.

-We have no time to lose!

In silence, I follow him like a little dog running around, the best thing is to investigate by myself and find out what he is hiding! 

-First, you have to announce yourself as the representative of a council member.

 -Okay, so ....

- you approach the şefi̇ , record and make him read the restriction of the summons so that he will confess his actions

 -OK, but if he suspects that I am not one!

-then you are already dead!

-that's reassuring!

he turns around without me calculating his gesture or trying to get around him....

-the better to do it quickly, the better it is  get out and get in without anyone knowing!

 K leans forward and gently strokes my palm. I feel an electric shock and the tattoo hurts again! I can't breathe or even speak...He says to me, whispering in my ear:

-I'm waiting for your return, my darling!as soon as he lets go of my palm, I get my breath back but what is this .... better not to invoke the devil now! 

I follow him, K, we stop in a dark and sinister alley towards a very chic district ....... still a big mansion but this one is particular because it transpires the past and the old...I hear a music of the 80s coming from a little further. 

We notice in the distance, in front of the fence, several burly bodyguards, dressed in suits and derby hats, standing in front of a gate. this guy does not lack air ....i get out of the car but k holds my arm and twists my head to put on the earpiece to communicate ....

-be very careful with yourself

-I can handle it!I get out of the car and lean on the window, I say:

-I understood the message, 15 minutes to succeed this mission very well!

he looks at me in perplexity with the air "how you know, k, me also you forget a thing I am before all a secret agent "I move away very quickly from the car before he changes his mind!

As I approach, a guard gets in my way.