Chapter 15

It's been a while since he answered. What a coward! 

He can't even pronounce his first name.Lost in my thoughts, I did not pay attention that he is close to me.When I was about to leave, he grabbed my arm.

-He orders me to go away. Looking at him angrily, he lets go of my arm gently.

-I'm sorry. Evenings are very boring...Everything gets boring after a while. It's a pleasure to meet a young woman like you ..... It reminds me of someone from the past!hesitating, I bypass him and return to my usual place. 

I'll stay to see where the conversation leads.

- Well, this person is very lucky .... to have a person who loves her with a sincere love ...... It's rare nowadays, isn't it?

-yes .... swears I look at him but I don't see anything that surprises me!It's crazy how much this woman looks like Ekim. 

It looks like her in front of me but something different about her intrigues me as if it's Ekim with a different facet. 

the Ekim in front of me is untouchable. When her looks come back to me, I can't stop scrutinizing the muscles of her beautiful face, a dangerous and fascinating glint in her eyes. Her features, her natural elegance and she has this light that emanates from her .... it was a copy of Ekim. 

I confess tonight, this woman triggers a feeling in me .....something I haven't felt for a long time ....since Ekim's disappearance...He keeps looking at me with his face, what's wrong with him?

-I thought you were strong, but this person seems to haunt you.

Suddenly, his good mood disappears and is replaced by a sad and devastating expression. 

-.....

- haunting is not the right word but it can be said that the life I have is not as easy as you thought. it is more a torture than a wealth.

-you're that desperate?!

- I have lost the taste for life for more than a year, each day is the same as the other .... I feel this emptiness and this anger .... especially it is still their fault and not for pleasure that I interrupt him in his fascinating speech :

- life is not a luxury but is a punishment. 

he approaches the ramp again and says -:

-in a way, yes!