Chapter 26

I can't stop thinking about this discussion all day! 

After much thought, I decided not to go back to yesterday's place...I'd rather calm down and maybe figure out what I'm dealing with first!

Working in such a company, you have such a reputation! Everyone respects you and at the same time, everyone is afraid of you. 

When you walk through those doors, you are sure to be watched at all times....After the weekend rest, well if you can call it that, I am on time for work as scheduled at 8am on Monday.

Kanat isn't here yet, so I sit at my desk and wait, fiddling with the sheets on the desk ...He pisses me off and gets away with it, this guy!Sure, he's the boss of this company! But still, he's spewing pure ego!

-He said 8 hours, damn it!I look at the clock and sigh. I hate waiting!Just then, the elevator door opens. Kanat pops up, in a panic, with something on his mind....

-Eda, there you are! We have a lot to do.He turns around on his desk, stops and looks at me:

-Have you changed your look?

-If I get on board with you, I have to stay alert.

- You're a fast learner, my dear Eda.

He smiles warmly at me and says again:

- But where are the manners? For example, we must say: How was your weekend?

-It was lively!

-okay 

-I thought you were suddenly interested in my life?!

-Not yet! We all have our time.

I'm breathing hard, he's still pissing me off!

 -This whole situation isn't boring, you think? 

- You have not seen anything yet, my little Eda? I can promise you one thing, this job will never be boring.

- That's good to know! Don't worry, I won't stay long!

-It's up to you! For now, I have a task for you!

-What is it, actually?

-You're brave, I like that?

-The more I work, the more I finish and get out of here

 - You're leaving this house, you're going to get bored?!

-of course

 -You need it a lot tonight!

I follow Kanat into his office . he sifts through some papers on his desks .

What happened here, a hurricane!