🧡Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Two weeks have gone by and Tia is now back at work at Compound. She hasn't figured out how to get back at Truth yet but, she won't let her get away with what she did. The two weeks off were hell for her, Alicia isn't speaking to her and Starbucks is working her hard as hell! In addition to that, she's been having severe pain in her abdomen. She has a doctor's appointment scheduled for today so she hops in her car and makes her way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nurse had already seen her and now she is waiting on the Doctor.

"Hi I'm Doctor Daniels", he states, looking down at her chart.

She doesn't usually get male doctors but this one came highly recommended. However, she's slightly disappointed as she notices "the asshole" himself.

His head is down looking at her chart but she'd notice him anywhere, it is no secret that he is a good-looking man but his personality needs a major adjustment as far as Tia is concerned.

He finally looks up and notices Tia.

"Oh shit!" He mumbles to himself.

He is embarrassed by his behavior the last time they were together.

"Okay Ms., can I call you Ms.S?" He asks nervously.

Tia doesn't pick up on it though, she just nods because she is used to people not being able to pronounce her last name.

"Okay so Ms.S what seems to be the problem?"

She wants to be like "Did you not read my chart?" But she decides against it.

"I have a lot of pain in my abdomen"

"Okay lay back for me and lift your shirt"

Tia does as told and he begins to press lightly on her abdomen. She screams out in pain.

"Hmm, sit up for me" Tia sits up and he writes some things down in her chart.

"Okay so here's the deal, there could be a number of things that are causing your pain, most of which are treatable but we'll focus on that after a few tests"

"What kind of test?" Tia asks nervously.

"Well I can do an ultrasound, but first I need to ask you a few questions."

He writes down his questions for the notes on her chart before asking her them.

"Are you sexually active?" He asks

"Yes" Tia responds with no hesitation, she is already annoyed with being in his presence so there is no need for stalling.

"Is there any possibility that you may be pregnant?"

"No"

"Do you and your partner practice safe sex?"

"Yes"