🧡 Chapter 18 - fight night

Omniscient

It's been six weeks since the surgery and Tia is doing fine

It's been six weeks since the surgery and Tia is doing fine. It's 9:30 PM and she is in her bathroom getting ready for work when she hears the garage door go up and down. She's not concerned because she knows that it's just Julian after all he's the only one who has access to her garage other than herself, but she is concerned about why he's here. They didn't make any plans for tonight and though she doesn't mind, it's just not like him to pop up unannounced.

Julian, tired from spending most of his day in surgery just wanted to come lay up with his girlfriend. He sighs and gets out of the car, grabbing the food that he purchased for them and uses his key to go inside.

He sits the food on the kitchen counter and then makes his way into her bedroom.

"Fat head, where you at?" He asks, looking around the room and noticing that it's empty.

Tia smiles to herself.  "In the bathroom baby, I'll be out in a second!"

He puts his phone on the charger before he lays down in the middle of the bed on his back with his arm covering his eyes. He lies there for a few minutes before he hears the bathroom door open and sits up. She walks over to him with a smile as he pulls her to straddle his waist

"Hey you!" She says with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey beautiful." He says smiling back before they share a kiss.

She pecks his lips a few times before pulling away.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you. I had a long day and I just wanted to be with you and hold you, so I got us some food and came by."

She smiles.

"Aww that's sweet, but why didn't you call first?"

"My phone is dead and I couldn't find my charger. I'm pretty sure I left it in my office. I just put it on your charger when I came in but why is there a problem with me being here?" He asks, confused.

"No, of course not baby!" She shakes her head. "It's just that I'm getting ready to head out to work." She pouts and he sighs. "What?" She asks. "Nothing, I'm gonna go." He says gently moving her off his lap and then standing up. "No baby talk to me. What is it?" She asks, grabbing his hand to hold.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just gonna head home." He says nonchalantly but she can see the disappointment on his face.

"I didn't say you had to go, you're welcome to stay here."

"Nah, I'm good."

"Come on Ju! I know you're tired because you still have on your scrubs and you usually change before you leave the hospital unless you're too tired. You can just stay here and then I'll be back in a few hours and then we can cuddle as much as you want." She gives him a goofy smile which he doesn't react to, making her sigh. "Okay seriously Ju wassup?" She asks him, raising her eyebrow at his sudden mood change.