🧡 chapter 7

Chapter 7

Julian's POV:

Tia hides her face in my neck and I can't help but chuckle at her

Tia hides her face in my neck and I can't help but chuckle at her. I look over to my guests and honestly I feel bad about the awkwardness of the situation. "Sorry guys." I say apologetically.

Kyan just waves me off. "You're fine man, it's your house, and we're all grown." He shrugs

"Yeah, we're just teasing." Danielle says

"But if y'all decide that y'all are going to have sex, I'd rather not see it while I'm eating." Kyan adds as they all sit down.

I tap Tia's thigh to signal her to get up. She gets up and walks into the kitchen. I follow behind her and start fixing my plate. When we are done we go back to the table with everybody else and, she walks away from me to go sit next to Angel at the other end of the table.

I try not to make a big deal about it but I think it shows on my face that it bothers me. I shake it off and sit down next to Tyree and Alex. I say my grace and begin eating. It's quiet for a while until Alex breaks the silence.

"Yo J, these wings are bussing! You have to give me the recipe!" He turns to me as he takes another bite. I shake my head. "Why not?!" He looks at me in shock. I just chuckle and say, "Family recipe" before I take a sip of my juice. "Famil- family recipe?!...nigga we're cousins!" He replies in disbelief, causing everyone else to laugh. "J said wrong side and the family my boy!" Tyree says which causes me to laugh and shake his hand.

Alex sucks his teeth, making me laugh more.
"I don't have to take this level of disrespect from my own blood!" 

"Man you so light skinned at this point he don't even know if you are blood!" Tyree jokes

"Just because you are colorblind doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way."

"I'm not colorblind nigga!"

"Could've fooled me with those dark ass emojis you be using!" Alex argues with a shrug and we all bust out laughing

"He has a point T!" Taylor says through her laugher.

"Whatever y'all stay hating on my emojis"

He waves us off and we all continue to eat making small talk here and there. When we're done eating I start to clear the table while they all talk, too stuffed to move.

I start washing some dishes when I hear someone come in. I briefly look over my shoulder and see that it's Tia. She walks over to the sink and places some dishes on the counter next to me.

"You didn't have to get those, I was going to come back for them." I tell her

"I know, but I want to help and you've been in the kitchen this entire time. Go ahead and spend time with your guests. Me and Angel will handle the cleaning."