🧡Chapter 22 - Home - Part 1

⚠️WARNING : SMUT all OVER this chapter! Read at your own risk 😈😻🍆💦 🤭😂⚠️

⚠️WARNING : SMUT  all OVER this chapter! Read at your own risk 😈😻🍆💦 🤭😂⚠️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Julian's POV

I woke up before Tia, so now I'm just laying here watching her sleep on my chest as I rub her back gently. As annoyed as I am that she was trying to break up with me last night, I feel equally as sad because my baby was going through it and carrying all that weight by herself.

Seeing her cry like that broke something in me because I never want to see her cry. She's my little fat head, my princess, my future wife and the last thing I want is for her to be hurt in any way so it makes it worse that my mom's actions are what is causing her pain.

I kiss her forehead and slip out of the bed to go piss and brush my teeth. When I'm done with that, I grab my phone and go into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. While I'm debating on what I want to cook when Jamal starts FaceTiming me.

"Wassup bro?" I answer, noticing that he's at our parents house sitting at the kitchen table.

"Not much, just finished eating breakfast. What you doing?"

"About to start cooking breakfast."

"That's wassup, but where you at? That doesn't look like your kitchen." He says looking around at the background.

"Cause it's not nosey ass!" I say with a chuckle. "I'm at Tia's house."

"Oh that's wassup, heyyyy sis!" He says loudly.

"Nigga you loud! And she can't hear you. She's in the room sleeping."

"Oh my bad, but I was calling because Ma told me to call you and ask if you still plan on coming to the gala in a few weeks." He says as I wash my hands.

"Uh I had planned on it." I start to say when my next sentence is cut off by the doorbell ringing. "Hold on, let me get the door." I say, drying my hands and making my way to the front door.

I open it to find my sister on the other side. "Hey, what you doing here?"

"I left my makeup bag and some other stuff when I left yesterday."

"Soo you just popped up to come get it?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"No fool! I texted Tia and she said that it was cool if I came by to get it. Now move!" She says pushing me out of her way and walking into the house.

"You gonna stop pushing me girl!" I threaten, closing the door.

"Whatever Bubba!" She says as she waves me off.

I Can't Wait 💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें