🧡Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Omniscient:

Julian stares at her in shock for a few seconds before he snaps out of it. He holds her up as she's still doubled over crying. "Baby talk to me! Tell me what hurts!" He says trying not to panic "My stomach, but I'll be fine it'll pass in a few minutes" she says through gritted teeth "A few minutes?! Baby I think you should let me take you to the hospital."

He looks at her with concern. She shakes her head. "No Ju! No hospitals! Take me to bed, so you can feed me breakfast like you planned." She says making it clear to Julian that she is in real pain even though she's trying to downplay it.

"Baby fuck that breakfast okay?! My top priority is making sure that you're okay." He tells her as he swoops her into his arms bridal style. "No hospitals Julian! You know I HATE hospitals!! I'll be fine in like two minutes! Just take me to your room please baby?!"

Julian sighs, clearly having an internal battle with himself as the doctor in him is screaming to take her to the hospital. However, the boyfriend part of him says that he should respect her wishes and avoid the hospital until it's absolutely necessary.

He doesn't have much time to make a decision before she starts to relax in his arms as she tries to calm her breathing. Now standing in front of his bedroom, he decides to go lay her down in the bed.

He goes and gets a cold towel then begins to wipe the sweat off her face. She lies back exhausted. He watches her closely, "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine baby, and yeah I am actually really hungry right now so can you feed me please?"

He watches her for a few seconds before he nods and goes to get the food he cooked out of the kitchen. He tries to calm the millions of thoughts running through his mind as he walks back into his bedroom with the tray of food. She looks over at him and gives him a weak smile.

He puts the tray in her lap and climbs into bed with her. They hold hands and say grace before they start eating. After a while, Julian watches her eat until they are both done. He takes the tray to the kitchen and washes the dishes before he goes back in the room and lays down next to her.

She moves over to lay her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her forehead. "I'm sorry I scared you." She whispers "it's okay baby, I'm just worried about you." She looks into his eyes. "I'm okay, for now but I've having pain in my abdomen for a while now and before I could handle it. Then it got worse and I just thought it was stress from working so much, but when I couldn't take it anymore I went to the doctor."

He is shocked that she actually took the time to go to the doctor, because she's continually voiced her fears about going to the doctor or the hospital. It's weird because she doesn't mind being in the building as long as she isn't the patient.

"You went to the doctor? Recently?" He asks. She nods. "Yeah I did, the OBGYN."

"And what did she say?" He asks, rubbing her back

"ummm well I went with the one who was highly recommended and that happened to be Keyshawn." He pulls away from her to get a good look at her face in order to see if she's being serious or not.

"So you just make a habit of hanging out with your doctors in the club?" He asks, feeling some type of way.

"No, and when I tell you this don't get mad about it because we already moved on from it and he apologized."

He braces himself for what she's about to say next. She tells him everything from the night they met, him being her doctor, him coming into Starbucks, them exchanging numbers, and he tries not to react even though he's a little upset that someone that they're befriending has seen his girlfriend in such an intimate way.