🧡Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Julian's POV:

Julian's POV:

I can't believe that Tia's been going through whatever it is that she's been going through and not talking to me about it. It's not like I haven't reached out, it's just every time I would call or text I would get short answers or she'd just ignore me. After a while I finally got the hint that she didn't want to talk to me and I decided to keep my distance. I definitely didn't realize how long it had been since we last talked until we talked tonight. It's been a good three months since I reached out and even longer since we actually had a normal conversation. I wish I would've known that that kiss meant something to her too!

I would've told her about how I feel about her, but since I can't change the past I'm just hoping that things will be better now. I don't know exactly what she's going through but I know that I really care about her and I will do everything I can for her.

We make our way to the dance floor to meet up with our friends and I make her walk in front of me. I also keep a firm grip on her waist to make sure I don't lose her in the crowd. We finally reach them and Taylor whispers something in her ear and she just shakes her head and laughs a little. I know that they're talking about me by the way she blushes and avoids looking at me. Tay whispers something else and she tries to slip out of the hold I have on her waist.

I don't let her though. I hold her a little closer and tighter as I lean down to whisper in her ear.

"Where are you going?" I ask in a teasing tone. She looks up to me with a smile before replying, "Nowhere, I guess." Causing us both to laugh a little.

I stare into her eyes for a while until she starts to get uncomfortable. I notice that when she starts shifting in my arms. I don't know why she does it, but I decide to break my gaze and I feel her relax in my arms before she escapes my embrace. This time I don't stop her. I just watch as she, Amber and Taylor make their way through the crowd in the direction of the rest rooms.

I reluctantly break my gaze as I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's Alex and Tyree. "We're going back upstairs." Alex tells me. I don't say anything, I just nod and follow them back upstairs to our section. I hope that she's okay because I didn't mean to upset her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~