🧡Chapter 14 - After the party

Omniscient

Tia drives home from the party, holding her emotions together. It's hard but she manages to make it home without completely breaking down.
She pulls into the driveway and gets out slamming the door behind her.

She walks up to the front door and unlocks the door by entering the code. The door makes a whirring noise and the lock clicks unlocking it. She opens the door and scrolls in, alerting Alicia who was all but cumming from the steamy make out session she was having with her boyfriend on their living room couch.

A boyfriend that she had been dating for a while, but was keeping a secret due to the fact that he was married.  An unhappy marriage according to him, but married nonetheless. Their schedules hadn't been aligned for quite a few weeks, resulting in a quickie here and there in his office at their job, but Alicia wanted more and tonight was perfect for them to spend some uninterrupted time together.

That was until Tia showed up. Even though she pays the "couple" no mind as she trudges to her room excited to remove this dress and act as if the night hadn't happened for as long as she could. She closes her room door behind her and unzips the back of the dress letting the top half fall exposing her breast due to the lack of a bra.

She is just about to pull the dress off and step out of it when Alicia bursts into the room, shocking her.
"Umm Hello?! How about some privacy please?! I'm changing here!" She yells as she pulls the dress back up holding it in place to cover her boobs.

Alicia ignores her sister's outrage and comes into the room closing the door behind her. "What are you doing here, I thought you were spending the night with Julian?" Tia sighs.

"Things changed, and I'm not in the mood to talk so can you please leave so I can go to bed?" Tia asks as she goes over to her dresser and picks out some clothes to sleep in.

"See that's the thing, I need you to get out." Alicia says making Tia look at her as if she had just asked her to do a line of coke or maybe as if she had already done one herself.

"Excuse me?!" Tia asks, raising her eyebrow and opening her ears to make sure that she actually hears the next words that come out of her twin sister's mouth.

"Look, me and my man don't get to spend a lot of time together and I'm wasting it standing here talking to you. Just call Julian and apologize for whatever you did so you can spend the rest of the week over there or call one of your other little friends because you can't be here."

"You want me to leave the house where I live and pay bills for a week so you can have sex with your boyfriend when you can just go to his house?"
Tia asks for clarity.

"Going to his house isn't an option right now! Just get out!" Alicia yells in frustration.

Usually Tia would have a lot more to say to her sister about the level of disrespect that she is dishing out, but tonight is not the night for that. The only options for her are to stay, give her a piece of her mind and ultimately beat her ass or leave peacefully. She wants to go for the latter but since she's already exhausted she decides to go with the former choice.

"Alicia if I leave now the only time that I'm coming back is to get the rest of my stuff and I won't be paying the rent or any other bills here once I go."

It was coming up on the end of the month and since Alicia so proudly wanted EVERYTHING to be in her name when they first moved in Tia can honestly walk away at any moment with no issues. After Tyree had given her more than enough money to live and Julian basically paid all of her bills she bought a house. She loves her sister but after she got a taste of peace from her debt freedom she decided she wants that level of peace in all areas of her life, and that means moving out of the toxic environment that Alicia has created for her in their home.