🧡Chapter 19 - Spending Time

⚠️Warning ⚠️

Smut ahead! 😻🫦🍆💦Or whatever y'all be saying 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣

Tia's POV:

I wake up in bed alone and wondering whether or not Julian actually came to bed last night because by the time I had showered and laid down he wasn't in here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wake up in bed alone and wondering whether or not Julian actually came to bed last night because by the time I had showered and laid down he wasn't in here. I hate that we're fighting right now but I have no idea what last night was about and the reason why I'm still pissed is because I know that there is something going on that he didn't tell me.

After doing my morning routine, I go back into my room to find an outfit for the day and find him sitting on the bed.

"Key left, his brother came to get him. He said to tell you thanks again for everything."

"Okay." I say with a nod.

"Tia we need to talk about last night." He says sternly. I sigh and sit down next to him.

"You wanna start by telling me what that was really about?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him.

He sighs. "Uh the other night I had this patient. A fourteen year old girl, she was shot in a club."

I gasp. "What was a fourteen year old doing in a club?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Hanging with the wrong crowd. The parents said that she started hanging out with some seniors and they were talking to older guys who didn't believe that they were actually adults so the girls thought that if they told them to meet them at the club they'd know they were adults."

"That's stupid!"

"Yeah, and what's stupider is the fact that they didn't leave once the guys said that they weren't coming. They decided to just go inside since they had already bought the fake IDs. A fight broke out and then that's when the shooting started. Everyone started running and she was trampled. It was so bad that I had to reattach her ear and part of her face. Steelo, Lisa, I did what we could, but it was too much for her body to handle and she didn't make it."

"Ohhh Ju I'm so sorry." I say rubbing his shoulders.

"We did the surgery and she had woken up! One minute she was joking with me about taking her to the prom and I was telling her that she needed to stick with boys her own age. Then Lisa told her that I had a girlfriend." I frowned at that part because I know that she didn't mean it how he thinks she did.

"So she said that I could just go with her as the guy who saved her life." He smiles. "She even told Steelo that he could be her backup date in case I needed a break from dancing or something. I usually don't get this attached to my patients but she had this light about her kinda like you" he says sending me a soft smile.

"She wanted to take some pictures with me and Steelo so she could tell her friends about her prom dates. So of course we checked with her parents about all of this and we made a deal that if she didn't try to grow up too fast and did what they wanted her to do we'd show up."