🧡Chapter 21 - Not Myself - part 2

Omniscient

They stay until the club closes and now they are heading to the parking lot

They stay until the club closes and now they are heading to the parking lot. They're all talking amongst themselves while Tia is in her world. Angel nudges her a little and gets her attention.

"Hey are you okay?" She asks softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just ready to go home and sleep."

Angel nods in agreement. It wasn't a complete lie, it's just that she wants nothing more than to go to Julian's house and climb into bed with him, but she can't do that for multiple different reasons.

Number one being that she can't just abandon her friends like that on a girls night that she planned to be at her house. Number two, she would hate to wake him up and disturb his sleep like that after he worked all day. Then three, she knows that if she goes over there she wouldn't be able to hold her emotions together and then they would have to talk about why she's crying all over the place and being that she hadn't been able to put what she's been feeling into words let alone figuring out how to tell him she doesn't think that's a good idea.

She gets lost in her thoughts again when Keyshawn comes over and says, "Aye we about to go get some breakfast at this little diner down the road and since they have collected extra passengers someone has to ride with me." He then gestures to the fact that Danielle and Kyan are both drunk and in Taylor's truck that they rode here in, acting as if they can't bear to separate themselves long enough to pay attention to what's going on.

Then there was Taylor who called Lando to meet them at the club and since he didn't drive he needed a ride, and lastly, there was Drew, Kyan's friend who was already sleeping in Taylor's third row backseat next to his girlfriend and Lando's friend. Only leaving room for Tia or Angel to fit into the packed car next to Janelle.

"Alright, I'll ride with them." Angel says, going over to the truck.

"Well I guess that leaves you with me Mama, come on." He leads the way to his black on black Range Rover and opens the passenger door for her.

"Thank you." She says, after she climbs in.

"You're welcome." He replies before closing the door and walking around to his side and getting in.

They put on their seatbelts and he drives over to where Taylor's truck is and rolls down Tia's window. "Aye it's the little spot right there on the corner after you pass those three lights."

"Alright, I'll meet y'all there, but I'm going to stop at that station up there and get some gas." Taylor says back.

"Alright, y'all prefer a booth or a table?"

Taylor looks back and asks everyone in her car. "Uh it's a lot of us so we'll take what we can get, but the general consensus is a table so we'll all be able to sit together."