🧡Chapter 25 (Part 1) - Tell Me What You Want

Omniscient

Julian sits down next to her on the couch

"I don't know for sure, and I was going to take a test but I didn't want to do it by myself. So I called Keyshawn to see if he could get me an appointment, but I didn't want anyone else to know before you did so I didn't tell him anything. I was supposed to get my birth control shot the week that I left for Germany but with everything going on I completely forgot about it. I was sick when I was there but I just thought it was something I ate. Then yesterday when I kept having to piss every two seconds and I keep getting exhausted out of nowhere!" She rants. "So what do you want to do?"

"Okay, so first, we should probably go to the store and get you some tests and if those come out positive then we'll go to the hospital and do a blood test to make sure that the tests were accurate."

"That's not what I was asking you. I'm asking what do you want to do if all of those tests come back positive."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, but I know what I don't want to do!"

"And what's that?"

"I don't want to say this and you just go along with it because it's what I want, tell me how YOU feel!"

"I can say the same for you."

"No you can't because I have been thinking about this all day and I have already made up my mind about what I want and I don't see that changing. I'm just hoping that you agree."

He sighs. "Well at the risk of sounding selfish, if you are pregnant I'd want you to have the baby." She nods. "I mean I know that we've only been together for a few months, but baby I meant what I said about wanting forever with you. Having a baby right now just means that we have to start earlier than we planned." He says, grabbing her hand.

"Good, because I can't see myself getting an abortion, but I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not freaked out."

"Well, let's go get the tests and find out then."

"Okay." She says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~
"Go get me a red plastic cup out of the kitchen."  She tells him.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to pee in the cup and put the tests inside instead of peeing on each stick individually. Plus we can just throw it away when I'm done with it." She walks off to her room and he goes into the kitchen for the cup.

She sits on her bed and sips on her large lemonade from Chick-fil-A. Julian bought six Clear Blue digital tests because he wanted to make sure that they would be accurate and if they all produced the same results. So here she is guzzling down a lemonade so that she can pee in the cup.

Julian comes into the room and hands her the cup. "Thank you." She says before sighing.

"What?" He asks, sitting down next to her.