🧡 Chapter 16 - guess who's coming to visit 😈

Tia's POV:

"So, you're not mad at me anymore?" Ree asks me softly

I sigh. "I want to be, but Sterling told me that I had to acknowledge the fact that you were only respecting his wishes and that I would want you to do the same for me if I asked."

"What did you say? I heard my name!" Steelo screams from across the room where he, Ju, and that bitch are reading through files.

"Mind your business!" I yell back.

"Don't be over there talking about me then!"

"Leave me alone Sterling!" I say making Ree laugh.

"Y'all are nuts!" He says laughing and shaking his head as he sits next to me on the bed.

"Anyway, like I was saying, I can't blame you for being a good friend. I mean I still felt hurt and betrayed, but I understand that it wasn't intentional or anything like that. Also I believe that I owe you something..."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" He asks with a smirk.

"Thank you bestie." I say hugging him.

"You're welcome." He says squeezing me tightly around my neck.

"You have to come see the house Ree! It's amazing! I have pictures, you want to see?" I say excitedly

"Yeah, let me see what you're working with."

I unlock my phone and scroll through my photos.

"Okay, so I haven't been able to really decorate like I want to but this is what I've done so far."

I hand him my phone and lean on his shoulder.

"So this is technically a guest room, but that's where I've been sleeping since I haven't decided how I want to design my room just yet."

"Okay, okay, I see you!"

"You see me bestie?!" I ask with a smile.

"No, get off me!" He tries to shrug me off but I hold on as I laugh.