🧡 Chapter 20 - Not myself part 1

Alicia's POV:

I'm just sitting at home scrolling through my Instagram feed when I see that my sister is posting pictures with her little boyfriend all smiley and shit

I just don't understand why she is acting like a child! She threatened to kill me and I got over it so I don't understand why she just can't get over herself!

I mean she even went so far as to have Julian come over and get the rest of her stuff a few weeks ago. I know that she moved in with him, but honestly how long is that going to last? They just started dating! Anyway, she needs to stop being childish because she's trying to prove some kind of point! I mean my man has paid her half of the rent twice and he said that he's not paying it a third time unless she pays him back for the last two months.

I called my dad about it but all he said was that he's staying out of it and to let him know if I needed anything. Like I need you to talk some sense into your daughter, but you don't want to do that! I can't wait until my mom gets here so she can see how ridiculous this is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor's POV:

 I can't believe that I'm doing this after the things that he said to me the night we broke up, but here I am sitting in this Starbucks waiting for Alex to show up so we can talk

I can't believe that I'm doing this after the things that he said to me the night we broke up, but here I am sitting in this Starbucks waiting for Alex to show up so we can talk. I look around and see that it's pretty quiet, so I go over to the counter to talk to Tyree.

"Hey." I say softly unsure whether or not he is upset with me because of Alex or not.

He looks up from where he is wiping the counter and smiles at me. "Hey, what are you doing here? Tia's not coming in today."

"I know, I came to meet Alex." I say leaning across the counter. He nods.

"So what? Y'all getting back together?"

I shake my head. "He wants to."

"But you don't?"

"I.." I start to respond, but I get cut off by Alex walking through the door. "Uh, let me get a venti caramel frappe with extra caramel with a triple shot of espresso."