🧡Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Tia's POV:

"What do you have me watching girl?!"  Julian asks as he scrunches up his face at the TV, making me giggle

"What do you have me watching girl?!" Julian asks as he scrunches up his face at the TV, making me giggle.

"I honestly don't know." I say with a shrug "I was watching Mean Girls but that went off and I just never changed the channel. You want the remote?"

He shakes his head, "Nah I'm about to go to my room anyway. I need to take a shower before I get sleepy again." He says as he stands up and stretches. I stand too. "Where are you going?" He asks, eyeing me suspiciously

I laugh. "I'm going to put this plate in the kitchen and get a snack." I pick up the plate and the empty soda can and leave the room with him following me.

"We should talk more after I get out of the shower." He says

"Okay." I nod then he goes into his room and I go into the kitchen. I clear the plate that was on the counter before washing the dishes and drying them and putting them away.

Then I look through the pantry for a snack and decide on some Cheetos puffs and a bottle of water.

I stand there in the kitchen eating and scrolling through my Instagram feed when I feel arms wrap around my waist, startling me.

He laughs, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. What you doing over here to where you didn't hear me come in?" He asks resting his head on my shoulder

"I was just scrolling through IG. Mmm you smell good." I say as I lean back into his embrace.

"Thank you." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask as I turn in his arms and wrap mine around his neck. I watch as he starts to grow nervous in a matter of seconds.

"Uh there's a number of things that I think we need to talk about, but to start with I don't think that we should have sex any time soon. I know that we moved pretty fast considering that we weren't even speaking two days ago, but I want us to take our time with that."

He looks in my eyes as if he's scared of what my reply would be. "I agree. I think that you are so amazing in every way possible and it's no secret that I find you very attractive. I mean my man is fine as fuck!"

I say making us both laugh. "But no seriously, I know how sex can complicate things and I want to make sure that we get this as right as we can."

He nods. "So that means communicating with me about your feelings and I will do the same cause I swear to God Tia if you ever ghost me like that again I'll never speak to you again!" He says sending a chill down my spine with the way he was looking at me.

"It won't happen again, and I am so sorry that I hurt you like I did. I promise I will make it up to you baby." I say rubbing his cheek and pecking his lips.