(Chapter Three.)

(Jaycee)

I couldn't stay at school—it was two hard. I walked into my house, rubbing snot across my sleeve as I walked in. My parents looked stunned as I walked in and they quickly got up, coming over to me.

“Jaycee, what's wrong?”, my mom asked. “And why are you home, it's only twelve o'clock.”, she said as she put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into comfort me.

“Yeah.”, my dad said, putting his hands on his waist. “Today was the first of the days where we get rid of you and Jace for a couple of hours.”.

I knew my dad was only joking, trying to lighten up the mood, but it didn't make me feel any better. My mom hit his arm and told him to shut up. She rubbed my arm, “Sweetie, seriously, tell me.”.

“I don't want to talk about it.”, I said, crying. “I just want to go die.”,

I bundled myself closer to my mom and she put her arms around me, rubbing my back as I cried against her shoulder. I was a little bit taller then my mom, so I missed be able to only cry on her chest. I can't believe Hermes said that to me! He broke my heart and I only knew he was back only in a couple of hours! Why is he such a jerk? Where's my good loving caring Hermes?

I felt my dad hand go around my arm and he pulled me into his chest, so I couldn't cry there. My mom continued to rub my back and they kept asking me to tell them what's wrong, but I couldn't. Not now, it was to painful to talk about. I was never one to cry, I don't cry often unless it was a sad movie or book, so it was strange for them to find me crying.

I could finally crawl back into bed after they gave up and my dad told me he couldn't stay, he had to get to work, but he wants to know why I'm crying when he gets home. My mom made me tea, but I only took a sip before I just stared at the wall, feeling so empty. I haven't felt this way for a long time.

(Hermes)

After school, I walked into my house and dropping my bag into the couch. The house cat, Sage, ran over and jumped into my arms. I scratched his black fur on top of his head and he purred as I walked into the kitchen where my mom was cooking herself something to eat.

“How was your first day?”, she asked, not looking up at me as she finished making her salad.

I couldn't tell her, Oh, it went horrible. There's werewolves in town and apparently, I'm destine to be with one of them. Other then that, no homework! “It went fine.”, I lied.

“Great.”, she said, popping a cherry tomato in her mouth as she finally looked up at me. “Lucinda called again.”.

I groaned, making a face, “I keep telling you, if you don't want to put a spell on the phone, block the number.”.

“No, that's rude.”, she said. “I still don't know why you broke up with her, she was a nice girl.”.

“She was crazy, ma.”, I said, giving her a 'duh' look.

“You dad said the same thing about me.”, she said. “And yet, he loved me.”.

“I don't need to hear what you and dad was back then.”, I said. “And Lucinda, she's literally crazy. She lets magic go to her head and she was insanely jealous.”.

“Her family was mix with white magic and her family bloodline is strong—like really strong.”, she said, giving me one of her disspointed look. She never would tell me she was disappointed that I broke up with Lucinda, but her looks say enough. “Would of have beautiful grand-babies.”. Us witches and warlock didn't start off born with magic, they started out as turning to the magic, but when two of them mate together, the children powers would grow stronger and with each generation, we only got stronger and we were born with the powers. My family is stronger, but Lucinda's was stronger and my mom was hoping I'll stay with her and we'll get married and have kids and blah, blah, blah.