(Chapter Twenty-Two)

I knew I was dreaming, I had been laying down in my bed thinking about today. My father had finally calm down enough to really understand this—well, in his way of understand was to shut down completely and sit in his office to think. My mother had been a little traumatized by my dad anger, apparently she hated and feared when my dad got mad which never happened a lot but it scares her because she get flashbacks of her own father. My dad said we shouldn't tell Jace right now the new, wait until he figures out how he's going to tell my uncles and my aunt Lena.

Last thing I remember was being in Hermes arms and couldn't wait to see him as I fell asleep to the TV. Now, I'm in a dark eery woods and I don't know where I am. It was the woods in Nash, it was somewhere like in a horror movie that would send chills to my bones.

“Ah, leave me alone!”, I heard a female scream, making me take in a sharp breath and I turned around. I didn't see anyone but I know I heard someone. It was moments later and I didn't hear the voice again, so I hesitantly turned around again and I looked up at the black eery night sky, the moon shinning bright and big, covering me with light.

I brought my hand up to my chest, feeling a sudden need to change into my wolf and go for a run. The moon was more magical when it's full.

I saw something in the corner of my eyes and my head quickly snapped to my right. My eyes widen when I saw a girl around my age running into some long white night dress. It was old fashion, no one would wear a dress to bed anymore.

I then heard men voices and horses. My head turned around, I saw five men with torches, two on horses, and three on feet chasing after the girl. I was quickly filled with fear, but even in a dream, I knew I had to help her so I chased after her.

“Hey, wait up!”, I yelled and she quickly turned her head around to look straight me. Her eyes widen very wide though and she screamed loudly before turning it back around and ran. I saw the sweat on his face though and she looked terrified.

I pushed myself hard and I reached out when I was only about a foot away. I lunged for the girl and I caught her, but we sadly fell on the ground and she breathed out heavily since I was on top. She then screamed and struggled under me.

“Stop it!”, I said. “I'm not going to hurt you.”

I forced the girl around and she gave me a blood curling scream. I pulled my hands away from her and I sat up straight quickly, giving the girl a look. She crawled out from under me, but didn't get up but continue to crawl backwards until her back hit a tree.

“I am not a witch! I was wrongly accused!”, she said, bring her knees up to her chest. “You must believe me!”

“Huh?”, I questioned. “What are you talking about?”

“Good work, Juan. You caught her, she is a quick one.”, I heard a male behind me and my head swapped around to glare at the man who called me that. He was older, maybe in his late thirties and he his clothes—very, very, very old fashion. What am I dreaming? I never had this kind of dream before, I never dreamed of the—Salem Witch Trails before. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave a pat. I almost reached up to grab his hand and claw it away but for some reason, I couldn't. I couldn't control my own dream when I badly wanted to jump up from the ground and attack him for going near the scared to death girl.

“Please, I beg you! It's not true!”, the girl begged as she looked up at him. Her face was wet with tears, her brownish-blonde hair had mud and dirt in it as well as being ratty, and she was dirty. She held her arms up when he reached down and struggled in his hands, “No, please! Stop! It's not true, I swear on God it is not true!”

“Let her go!”, I yelled but they didn't. They were acting as if they hadn't heard me at all. “Put her down or I'll kill you! Stop it!”

I tried to change into my wolf, but the turn wouldn't even happen. I knew I was dream, but after I turned fourteen and my first shirt I've always dreamt of being in my wolf, running around in my dreams. This dream was a nightmare, a really bad one, and I just wanted to wake up. I didn't want to watch this, I wanted to dream about Hermes.