(Chapter Thirty-One.)

I took a deep breath as I looked around Carmina living room. She waited for me to do something and I tried to think of something.

''Don't think about the pressure.'' Hermes said.

''I can do it,'' I said. I looked around all her candles and I blinked a few times before I whispered a spell. The whole room light up by candle lights. Hermes and I took in sharp breaths as Carmina clapped.

''And not a flicker in sight.'' she said and waved her arm. All the candles burned out, ''Do them separately now.''

I looked at a blue candle and I eyed it. I whispered the spell as I pointed at it so it'll be the only one to be lit. I pointed at a few more and a big smile came on my face.

Carmina clapped as she squealed, ''Oh, this is great. Make that book float.''

I did as she said and I actually made a few more float. I reached my arm put and closed her curtains. I remembered a spell in the book and I closed my eyes, making tiny little twinkles like stars appear when I opened my eyes.

Hermes got up and grabbed a book, ''Isn't this dangerous? She's doing three spells at one time.''

''She's fine.'' Carmina said. ''She survived the dark spell, she can handle a few tricks.''

''Oh, my God, this is so amazing.'' I said, chuckling as I set the books down and made the stars disappear. ''I can feel the magic running, like it's getting so strong. I had a dream last night where I was running in wolf form, but I was running in the sky. Something told me not to be afraid, I can do magic without worrying about destroying my other half.''

HERMES

My eyes widen I saw I turned to face Jaycee and behind her a chair floated in the air. I shook her arm and she jumped out of her day dream, the chair slamming back down on the floor. The quiet studying class all gasped and turned their heads to look at us.

''Russo, Robinson?" Mr Valentine questioned. ''What was that?"

''Nothing.'' I said. ''Uh, the chair was on the table behind Jaycee and she threw her back to stretch, it an accident.''

''Alright, don't let it happen again.'' he said, going back to his computer.

When class was over, Jaycee packed her stuff up. She smiled at me until a girl bumped into her and gave Jaycee a snotty look. Jaycee press her lips together tightly in anger and whispered in Latin. The girl cried in surprise when a desk slid towards her, knocking her to the ground. Student crowd around her and helped her up.

''I think I broke my ankle.'' she said.

I grabbed Jaycee arm and pulled her out of the classroom, ''What the hell, Jaycee?" I asked.

''She had it coming.'' she said and I couldn't believe she said that. ''She's been a total bitch since eighth grade. She could have apologize.''

''You don't make desk and chairs in class move though, it's dangerous,'' I said as we walked down the hallway.

''No one saw.'' she said, scoffing. ''Even, I didn't mean to make the chair float. I wasn't even really there, I was day dreaming.''

''You did a spell without even saying it?" I asked and she shrugged.

''I guess so. I mean, my mom was cutting strawberries this morning to put on pancakes, but a few were rotten. I touched them and they became rip and big again.'' she said. ''My mom freaked, she's getting use to the idea of us doing magic still.''

''Maybe you should slow down.'' I suggested. ''You can still cause damage and you've been doing allot.''

''I'm fine,'' she said. ''I've been doing allot more then before and I haven't had a nose bleed yet.''