(Chapter Tweny-Seven)

(Hermes)

''What do I have to see?" I asked Jaycee when she dragged me out into the woods.

She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, ''Because it feels like we only been living in your world. My world, its important to.''

''I know. . .but seeing you shift?  I asked. ''It's going to be strange.''

''It's magic, remember?" she asked. ''I have been spending so much time in your world, it feels like I've been forgetting mine. I gotta stick to my roots and I haven't had on a good run in awhile since you've been making me chase you.''

''So I'm suppose to wait here for you while you run?" I asked.

''Well my cousins are out here to, you can go find the girls and gossip with them.'' she chuckled. ''No magic though, my cousins might attempt to attack.''

''Why don't we go somewhere and make out.'' I suggested as I kissed her. ''Sounds more fun.''

''Because I'm a wolf, we run.'' she said and there was a howl from somewhere. She groaned, ''That was Ace, he's getting annoyed. I should hurry.'' she said as she steps back, holding my hand in hers. ''Better be here when I get back.''

''I think I would get lost if I did leave. Witches and Warlocks hates wood--unless your Earthly, the nature freaks ones.'' I said and she chuckled, wrapping her hand behind my neck and leaned up, kissing my cheek.

***

I pressed my back against the tree roughly when I saw a dark color fur wolf appear behind me and I turned, expecting it to be Jaycee brown, tan, and white mix would but it wasn't. I couldn't help giving him a look, like I didn't like him. I didn't mean to and the look pissed the wolf off because he growled at me.

Even knowing this wolf was actually human, I couldn't help freak out a little and ready a spell for attack if he tired anything.

Then the wolf quickly stood up, changing into a human. He had dark curly brown hair and resembled one if Jaycee's uncle. Question is which one? Shay or Tristan?

''So you're witch boy.'' he said, walking towards me and I was trying to answer that but it felt all awkward with him naked. He laughed, ''In this family, you better get use to the human body, witch boy.''

''Micah, leave him alone.'' Jaycee appeared and she blushed since she was in her sports bar and underwear. ''Use the right word for him.''

''Warlock seems so--Harry Potter.'' Micah said before three other wolves ran up, changing into humans.

''I agree.'' the oldest looking one said. ''How weird witches look so normal. I expected some goth looking kid, Jaycee.''

''Shut up, Nikki.'' Jaycee said. ''I told you all not to follow me out here.''

''We wanted to meet him. Not everyday a witch joins the family.'' another boy said.

''Warlock!" Jaycee said stubbornly. ''And Ace, you're technically a warlock to.''

''My dad was right.'' the youngest looking one said as he chuckled. ''Look at his hair, I'm sure it was white as a kid. Ya'll kids are going to be the only blondes.''

''Shut up Ray.'' Jaycee said, ''Okay, look, you all met so--''

''No, he barley spoke!" Micah said. ''And truthfully, he seems real stuck up. Did you see the look he gave me?"

''You surprised him! And you all are naked! Come around when you have clothes on.'' she said, walking over in front of me. I actually looked away because right now was not a good time to be staring at her ass when her cousins were around. ''Hermes, say hi.'' she said when she grabbed my shirt and pushed me in front of her.