(Chapter Thirty-Five.)

I woke up to have a nightmare of a day.

No, seriously.

The ghost of a girl was leaning against the window of Mrs. Alexander classroom. She was sad, dress in some long old fashion skirt and white blouse. She had curly hair and a round face, square shape glasses. I already seen how she died the moment I stepped into the classroom. Back in the fifties the most popular guy in school knocked her up. He was a player and wasn't looking for anything serious. She tried to make him understand and he embarrassed her in the hallway after class one time. She killed herself by hanging herself in this room.

“Jaycee.” Mrs. Alexander said and my eyes snapped to her. “You hat sweetheart. You can't wear them in classroom.”

“But it's just a beanie.” I said.

She shrugged, “School rules.”

I huffed heavily and looked around. Everyone in class eyes were on me and I scoffed, reaching up and took the hat off. My hair fell out from the slouchy beanie and the thick part of gray hair fell in my face. I heard students whispering and I lowered in my seat.

Mrs. Alexander hushed the class but I could still hear them gossiping. Jessica gave me a curious look from across the room and I sighed heavily. I heard stress does make your hair turn gray and it sucked. Worse, my skin has been getting so dry. I rubbed my hands together on my lap, pulling my sweater sleeves down.

After class, I packed my things and walked out of class with Jessica. She told me she had to go see Mr. Roche about her History test. I walked over to my locker and gathered my stuff for my next class. I looked at the mirror in my locker and frowned. I wasn't my happy self I’m normally am today. Female’s wolves have very light periods and get it only a few times out of the year. So why did I look like PMSing? My hair was dull and frizzy looking. My skin was usually a lightly tan but it was pale today.

I don't know why I’m seeing ghost. I woke up this morning feeling this dread feeling and when I got out of bed, this guy was behind me. Seeing this is so many horror movies, I grabbed my mom curling iron, turned around, and started beating. It took me a moment before I realized I was hitting nothing but air. Still freaking out, the man was just looking at me. He was in some War World 1 uniform and that's when I saw his past. He was having a hard time dealing with life after the war so he got dressed in his uniform and shot himself in the head. I tried talking to him, but he didn't answer but he was looking at me.

The only time I ever been around ghost was at that old Victorian house Hermes took me to and I didn't want to go inside but I was pushed inside because I made a rude joke. I still remember the little girl Emilia and how happy she was when I grow flowers because she liked them.

But unlike them, the ghosts I’ve been seeing today wouldn't go away. While I walked to school I saw about twenty-three ghost and it was crazy. My eyes were hurting from them for some reason and every few of them they would show me their deaths for some odd reason. And then school wasn't helpful escape since more ghost were here and most of them didn't even die here—hmm, I wonder if they put that like to share that with the student that other students died here in the past—but they followed me.

I closed my locker when I saw Hermes coming over. I leaned against my locker and gave him a hard look when he stood in front of me, “I see you're still here.”

“Jaycee, you didn't answer my calls all last night. And you weren't home?” he asked. “I was worried.”

“I was out running.” I said. “You use to get on me about not spending enough time as a wolf, but now I'm spending time doing that, is that becoming a problem now?”