(Chapter Twenty-Three.)

Hermes dragged me by the sleeves of my sweater and I groaned, "I don't want to go in! You're mother hates me, Hermes."

"Your father hates me." he pointed out and my bottom lip pouted.

"He doesn't hate you...per say." I said and groaned when I walked up his porch steps. He came close to the door before I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed up against his back, "Save me if she starts to make my hair fall out."

He snorted, "Really? My mom is a cool women, Carmina said her views on you could always changes with our decisions. We just gotta find out what that decision is and I have an idea."

"Why can't we go somewhere first and come back later? Yeah, good idea.", I said when I quickly snatched my arms out of his and turned to leave, but he grabbed my arm again and turned me around.

"Don't be such a wuss." he said. "I thought wolves were brave, not chickens."

"Hey!" I said, narrowing my eyes on him. "Remember, my magic stronger then yours.",

"But who can use their magic more, huh?", he asked and I gave him a low growl sound as he opened the door and drag me inside. I tried hiding myself behind Hermes as I heard his mother heels click as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh, Hermes you actually came home right after school for once. . .", she trailed off when Hermes stepped right once and showed me.

I awkwardly smiled and brought my hand up. I had to quickly pull the sleeve of my sweater down since it was covering my hand and waved once, "Hey Mrs Robinson, you look great."

She ignored me as she put her right manicured hand on her waist, "Hermes, what is she doing here?" she asked.

"Just so things wont be awkward later-mom, Jaycee and I are togeth-" he got cut off when she brought her hands up to her ears and covered them.

"La, la, la! I don't want to hear this!" she said loudly as she sang to herself.

"That's my cue to go!", I quickly said as I turned around to run out the house before she set it on fire or worse, she sets me on fire. I don't think she could do that though, but still!

"Huh? No, hold up!", Hermes said as he grabbed my arm again for the thousandth time. "No running away just yet."

"Get the dog out my house.", his mom then said and I gave her a 'oh-no-you-didn't' kind of look as my eyes widen at her.

I scuffed, "I have a name, you know."

"I know what you're kind is.", she hissed back. "Get out my house, I don't need it smelling like you."

"Mom, stop it.", Hermes said. "You're being rude-"

"You promised me nothing would ever happen between you to.", she said, giving him a glare.

"Things changed over the weekend though.", he said. He pulled me in front of him with his hands on my shoulders but me and his mom just continued to glare at each other. I was trying to be nice, but she called me a dog when I have a name and she's being disrespectful first! I have an anger problem and it's not wise to piss of a wolf.