| First Day |

8:45am

Today was the day, I'll be living with 8 boys for the first time in my entire life, was I nervous? Yes. Did I know that everything would be alright and that my brain just likes to freak me out with random thoughts and concerns? Absolutely! But no matter what, nothing was stopping me from this job. Because my company knows that I've never lived with boys before, they offered to raise my pay, which I definitely did not turn down, I needed the money and I needed this job. Plus I can finally get out of this tiny apartment for a long while.

Let me explain my job. I'm a caretaker (mostly for elderly people) and sometimes girl groups and children. Basically I do what they can't, which means cooking, cleaning, doing laundry etc, I won't bore you with the details but this is what I'll be doing for the boys, except I'll mostly be focusing on making their meals for them.

I sighed putting my long brown hair into a ponytail and picked up my duffel bag and my cat Wiishu's cage. "Welp, this is it Wiish, as of today, you will no longer be the only boy in the house. " I said smiling at the cage. Wiishu is my son and best friend, he always goes with me, mostly because I don't have anyone who'll take care of him for a year and don't worry, I always make sure ahead of time that I can take him.

I heard a honk outside letting me know that my taxi was here and headed out the door. Once I arrived at the dorms I grabbed my stuff and pet and went inside. Their manager had given me a key week before letting me know that they weren't going to be home and to go ahead in. I unlocked the door and went inside putting my bag down and took off my shoes by the door. I let my cat out of his cage and took my stuff to mine and Mingi's shared room. The company told me that all the rooms besides Mingi's were full so I'd have to share with him, I didn't mind though.

I finished unpacking and checked the time. 10:45am. I walked towards the kitchen and checked the fridge and cabinets to see if I needed to go grocery shopping and indeed I did. I found a pen and a piece of paper and started making the grocery list, once finished with that I looked up around the room and realized that this place was a bit messy so I decided that I should clean up. I started picking up trash then laundry and lastly the dishes. I was in the middle of washing the dishes when I heard the front door open and the sound of feet hitting the floor as they walked. I quickly dried my hands with a hand towel and walked towards the living room to greet them. I smiled softly looking at them and bow "hi, I'm Kang InNa. " I said looking at them. "From this day forward I will be taking care of you all, I'll be cooking your meals, cleaning and doing your laundry. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I hope we will take good care of each other in the future. " I finished. They nodded smiling and introduced themselves. "Hey! We should celebrate!" Wooyoung said excitedly with a wide smile. "Ooh, yeah! We can get a bunch of food and drinks! It'll be fun!" Yunho agreed. I smiled looking at them "what're you celebrating?" I asked curiously. "You of course! Our new family member!" Wooyoung said happily looking at me. "Two new family members." San said picking up Wiishu in his arms and I smiled more.

"Well, I still have to go grocery shopping and-" "go tomorrow!" Mingi said interrupting me with a toothy grin which made me blush a bit. I gave in and nodded and watched as seonghwa pulled out his phone from his back pocket to start ordering food. "What's your cat's name?" San asked looking at me. "Wiishu. " I said looking at them both. He nodded smiling widely showing his dimples immediately. "Hey, InNa, how old are you?" Hongjoong asked looking at me as he sat on the couch.  "21." I said looking at him with a straight face and immediately all of their jaws dropped while looking at me. "She's a baby! Like Jongho!" Mingi said pointing at me. "It's always the young ones. " Wooyoung said sitting next to Hongjoong. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jongho and I asked in unison then looked at each other. "N- nothing. " Wooyoung said stuttering and quickly looked away. I chuckled a bit shaking my head. "Well, I'm gonna go finish the dishes, you boys do whatever you guys usually do. " I said turning to walk back to the kitchen. "Yes mom!" I heard them all yell and I rolled my eyes playfully. This is gonna be a long year.

(A/N I hope you all enjoyed this, I'll update whenever I can, have a wonderful day/night!)