| Flashback |

I smiled widely answering my phone as Yunho was video calling me, but what I wasn't prepared for was a shirtless Yunho laying in bed. I immediately screamed tossing my phone across the couch.

"What? What happened? Are you alright?" I heard him asking through the phone, voice full of worry.

I slowly picked up my phone not looking at it and nodded slowly while blushing. "Are you sure? Is someone there with you?" He asked and I shook my head still not looking at the screen.

"Everything is fine, it's just uh..well I- you umm- how do I- wow uh okay, I just- oh my God I can't-" I said stuttering and heard him chuckle. "Baby, look at me, what is it?"

"Can just- for the love of God, put a shirt on?" I asked facing the phone with my eyes closed and heard him hum in response. After some rustling he came back wearing a black tank top. "Seriously? Don't you have any long sleeve shirts?" I asked trying to look at him but my eyes kept wandering towards his arm muscles. Obviously he noticed and started smirking.

"Baby it's hot, and I don't feel like rummaging through my suitcase for one. Why? Are you uncomfortable?" He asked smirking through the phone and I quickly shook my head. "N- no I just..never seen you shirtless before. " I said looking away shyly and he chuckled. "If you want, you can take yours off." He said raising an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"Don't make me hang up." I said jokingly and he nodded smiling. "Yes dear, sorry. Anyways..I really miss you. " He said smiling at me and I smiled widely. "I miss you too. Especially your warm hugs." I said looking at him as he propped his phone up and laid on his side. "I miss your everything. Your smile. Your laugh. Your lips. Your body- God, I miss your body." He said with a sigh as he looked up at the ceiling making me chuckle.

"You're a dork. " I said propping my phone up and laid on my stomach, leaning my head on my hands.

He smiled widely looking at me. "So, have you been sleeping in my bed?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling widely. "It was one night and I was really missing you, so it was either sleeping in your bed or take all the clothes from your closet and put them on my bed and sleep. " I said looking at him and he nodded smiling.

"Just put them on mine and sleep on them. " He said looking down at something making me raise an eyebrow. "I'll think about it. But hey, what're you looking at?" I asked leaning towards the screen and he shook his head. "Nothing. I'm just using our managers phone to text Mingi. " He said looking at me and I nodded. "He wants to come say hi to you." He said looking at me and I nodded smiling widely. "Oh yay! I miss him!" I said making him give me a jealous glare. "You seem more excited to see him than me. " He scoffed and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Sorry! He's my bias!" I said with a chuckle and he rolled his eyes smiling. A few seconds later Mingi swung the door open and jumped on to the bed while saying my name happily.

"Hi Mingi!" I said waving happily and he smiled widely waving back. "I miss you, Inna! Wish you were here. Yunho is very annoying without you. Clingy too." Mingi said looking at me and I nodded smiling widely as Yunho blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean, he was before you started dating but now that you are, he's way more annoying than before. " He said looking at me and I nodded. "Oh really? Please do tell me more. " I said smirking and Mingi nodded looking up at the ceiling while thinking. "Well..."

~ Flashback ~

MinGi's POV.