| Since The Beginning |

[Previously] "Fine, tell her, but if she blabbers to the others, I'm not speaking to you anymore and this is over." Jongho said looking at him and Yeosang nodded smiling widely.

"Tell me what?" I asked looking at Yeosang who was looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. "Jongho and I..."

~

"Seriously? That's it? I thought you were gonna say something like 'we're dating!' Not we were waiting for you to go to bed so we could go and get a bunch of food so we could have a movie night together. " I said with a chuckle.

"That's the thing...the movie night is a date." Jongho said looking at me and my eyes widened in realization. "Wait, what really? You guys are dating?" I asked smiling widely at them and they nodded. "Have been since we debuted. " Yeosang said smiling widely. "But you can't tell the others. " Jongho said looking at me and I nodded.

"Wait, why not?" I asked looking at him. "Do you know what will happen when they find out? I can already hear Wooyoung screaming at me about how I never told him. " Yeosang said shaking his head. "I definitely don't think that we need "the talk" from Hongjoong and Seonghwa. " Jongho said with a groan.

"Alright well, your secret is safe with me, I'll just head to bed and leave you two alone. " I said smiling at them as I stood up from the couch. "But don't have too much fun." I said smirking with a wink making Jongho throw a couch pillow at me that I quickly dodged by running away to mine and Mingi's room.

Jongho's POV.

"One word and it's over." I said looking at Yeosang who just smiled innocently. "Sure it is, bear. Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and pulled me off the couch with him making me smile instantly.

We smiled walking around the store, my hands in the pockets of my coat and one of his my pocket as well so he could hold my hand and his other hand in his own coat pocket. I watched as he would get excited about little things like how they had the flavor ice cream he wanted, or how he'd see a smiling child begging their parent(s) for some kind of candy.

"Do you remember our first date?" I asked suddenly making him look at me with a toothy grin. "Of course, how could I forget, it was a disaster. " He chuckled. "Wooyoung wouldn't leave us alone and once he finally did, we went to the park only for it to start raining on us." He said smiling at me and I nodded smiling at the ground. "But even though it was a disaster, it was the best date ever because it was with you. " He whispered to me as he put his head on my shoulder.

"When it started raining, you took us back to the dorms to get dry, luckily nobody was home, but we stayed in your room talking for what felt like hours and ended up falling asleep beside each other. " He continued and I smiled listening to him.

"I honestly like us dating secretly, it makes it exciting. " He said looking at me and I nodded smiling at him. "I agree, nobody to bug us about anything like marriage. Though I do kind of like the the thought of being married to you. " I admitted and he blushed looking at me making me smile more and I kissed his cheek softly.

"Alright, let's see if we have everything. " I said looking at our basket full of snacks and drinks. "Pepsi, popcorn, chips, ice cream, chocolate covered strawberries and lastly...cheese?" I asked looking at him and he nodded smiling, "cheese is good, shut up." He laughed and I nodded smiling.

I paid for our food and headed home. Once at home I moved the coffee table out of the way and laid down a blanket and pillows in front of the TV as Yeosang was looking through the movies.

I was sat on the floor setting up our snacks when I felt Yeosang jump onto my back wrapping his arms around me. "Jjongie, I picked a movie." He said happily making me laugh. "Alright, then sit down here beside me you dork." I said patting the space beside me.

I'll be honest, I couldn't even focus on the movie. He just looked so cute as he ate. His hood up and little sweater paws. How could someone be so adorable and stunning at the same time? I wondered. As I watched him eat a chocolate covered strawberry, taking the tiniest bites out of it. He looked at me with a smile and some chocolate on his bottom lip, he then tapped the bottom of my chin with his hand. "Open." He said looking at me and I chuckled opening my mouth and he fed me a bite of the strawberry.

"I love you. " I whispered to him and his eyes widened as I wiped the chocolate off his lip with my thumb. "You what?" He asked sitting up straight. I know that we've never said it, but it's true, I loved him. I have since the beginning.

"I said that I love you, Yeosang. " I repeated and he just looked at me with an unreadable expression which was making me a bit nervous. Should I have just kept my mouth shut? Is he regretting our entire relationship? I was pulled away from my thoughts when he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly.

"I love you too, Jongho. " He whispered once he pulled away from the kiss making me smile widely.

That night we fell asleep in each other arms on the floor only to wake up to a screaming Wooyoung in the morning.

"YOU TWO ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!" We heard him yell making our eyes shoot open immediately. We looked around the living room to see them all starring at us cuddled on the floor. We immediately pulled away from each other and looked around for Inna only to see her enter the living room and smack Wooyoung on the back of the head. "STOP YELLING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!! And so what? Homies can't cuddle the homies in the night?" She asked looking at him. "I remember seeing you cuddle with San so many times way before you were together, you even cuddle yeonjun and changbin, so I don't wanna hear it from you. " She said glaring at him.

"Then explain the food. " He said crossing his arms. "People get hungry." She shrugged. "What about the romance movie?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I saw Hongjoong and Seonghwa watching the notebook the other day, it's called appreciating art." She said smiling at him and he huffed rolling his eyes before stomping off to the kitchen with San following him.

She looked at us and wink with a thumbs up before she followed everyone else into the kitchen. Yeosang and I looked at each other and sighed of relief before chuckling quietly to each other. "That was close. " He whispered, "Inna really saved us." He chuckled and I nodded smiling. I quickly kissed his cheek before we both stood up from the floor.

"You go eat breakfast, I'll clean this up. " He said smiling, "No, I can help." I said looking at him and he shook his head. "I mean it, go eat, I've got this. " He said looking into my eyes and I nodded slowly while blushing a bit making him smile widely.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed mine and Yeosang's plates of food and sat at the table as everyone was talking to each other, Yeosang joined us a few minutes later and sat down beside me and began eating. Like every other day we kept our distance from each other occasionally saying something here and there.

I thank God that Wooyoung let it go and that Inna stepped in the room in time, without her, I don't what would've happened.

(A/N This chapter was brought to you by HALAZIA stream for clear skin)