| Friendaversary Sickness |

Yeosang's POV.

"Happy 9 years!" Wooyoung said happily jumping onto me as I was sat on the couch, knocking my phone out of my hand onto my lap. I looked at him with an annoyed smile and nodded pushing him off. "Yeah, you too." I said turning off my phone.

"I have so many plans for us today! It's gonna be so fun!" He said happily looking at me with the biggest smile. "Such as?" I asked looking at him.

"We're gonna go bowling and then out to eat, and then window shopping. And maybe get ice cream if we aren't tired yet." He said sitting up straight on the couch.

We turned our heads towards the living room entrance when we heard Inna sneeze a few times before coughing. She smiled widely once see saw us. Her eyes red and swollen, hair in a messy bun, wearing Hongjoong's sweat pants and hoodie with a blanket wrapped around her. "Hey babies, happy Friendaversary!" She said sitting on the couch with us, to which we immediately scooted away from her, making her frown a bit.

"Are you alright?" I asked looking at her and she nodded. "Yeah, just a little cold, I'll be fine." She said before having a coughing fit. "You don't look or sound fine." Wooyoung said looking at her. "Does Hongjoong know you're sick?" I asked and she nodded closing her eyes as she leaned her head back on the couch. "Honestly, I feel like I'm dying. " she said before sniffling a bit. "Well, can you get it over with? You're getting your snot and germs on me." Wooyoung said looking at her and she hit him with a couch pillow.

"You wanna make it to 10 years?" She asked glaring at him and he nodded before looking away.

"Riiight, on that note, we should get going, big day." I said grabbing Wooyoung's hand and pulled him off the couch as he nodded wanting to get out of here just as much as me. "Have fun!" We heard her yell as we went out the door.

InNa's POV.

Finally, everyone was gone and I was home alone. Yes I am really sick, but I literally had to force Hongjoong to go to his schedule for the day with Yunho, Mingi, Seonghwa, Jongho and San. Yeosang and Wooyoung were supposed to go with them, but Wooyoung convinced their manager to let him and Yeosang go out instead to celebrate their 9 year anniversary.

I smiled getting comfortable on the couch and grabbed the remote from the coffee table and decided to catch up on some of their performances. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had time to watch them until now, which was perfect since nobody was home. I was free to fangirl as much as I wanted.

~

I saved the best for last. The Cyberpunk performance. I smiled as it started and immediately my jaw dropped once I saw them all in the chairs. I sat on the coffee table getting closer to the TV as san.appeared on the screen dancing on the chair, making my jaw drop even more as if that was possible. I leaned on the edge of the coffee table towards the TV and immediately fell to the floor almost dropping the remote trying to pause it quickly as I heard the front door open.

HongJoong's POV

"Baby! We're home! I got you some....soup." I saw her laying on the floor in front of the TV holding the remote in her hand. She looked at me and smiled cheekily. "Hi handsome, welcome home!" She said quickly standing up from the floor and stood in front of the TV as if I didn't already see what was on it. "I wasn't expecting you guys home so soon. "

"Inna, we left at 9:30am...it's almost seven. " Yunho said looking at her and she blushed. "Really?...wow, time flies when you are-" "falling in love with the other members?" I asked interrupting her and she shook her head quickly.