| Morning After pt 2 | Smile On Their Face|

Previously...

"I think you should talk to both of them. " Jiwon said looking at her and she nodded slowly looking walking back to the living room...

~

InNa's POV.

I really hate it when he's right. I sighed quietly as I sat down beside Maddox on the couch. "Has anyone decided on what to do?" Jiwon asks as I handed Hunter and Yechan their drinks.

"We've decided to just talk, sense nobody can agree on anything. " Yunho said looking at him.

"How about this, Seonghwa, Hongjoong and I can make ramen, and then we can play UNO while listening to music." I suggested with a smile and everyone agreed.

"Wait, do you really need three people to make ramen?" Wooyoung asks looking at me.

"For this many people? Yes we do." I said looking at him and he nodded in understanding.

I led the two boys to the kitchen and I started getting out the things we needed. I watched as seonghwa would constantly glance at Hongjoong, but Hongjoong never noticed.

I leaned against the counter watching both of them and let out a loud sigh causing them to both look at me.

"I don't actually need your help. " I said looking at my feet. "We just really need to talk, but I have no idea where to start." I said looking at them both as they gave me a confused look.

"Just say the first thing that pops into your head. " Hongjoong said looking at me and I shook my head. "I can't, what pops into my head is something that has to come from seonghwa. " I said looking at him and heard a sigh from seonghwa.

"Inna, do we really have to talk about this now?" Seonghwa asks looking at me. "Yes, because I know that your feelings are still there." I said looking at him and he shook his head.

Hongjoong remained silent and confused about the whole thing.

Nobody's POV.

"They aren't, I promise-" Seonghwa tried to explain but Inna cut him off. "I see the way you look at him, like he's the only one in the world that matters. I just wish that you would tell him, because I feel bad knowing that you love him and he doesn't even know. "

"And if I did tell him and he felt the same way about me, then where does that leave you, huh? Or if he doesn't feel the same way then where does it leave me?" Seonghwa asks as he felt tears brim in his eyes. Inna sighed softly and tightly hugged him.

"Seonghwa, I really care about you. I never want to see you hurting. Your feelings matter no matter what. But Hongjoong deserves to know, no matter the outcome. If he feels the same way, then I'm incredibly happy for you. But if he doesn't then he's a fool to not love someone as amazing as you. And I'd definitely be a fool for staying with him." She said softly as they hugged.

Hongjoong had put two and two together while they were hugging and was lost on what to do. "Seonghwa?" Hongjoong said looking at the floor and seonghwa pulled away from the hug to look at him. "Yes Joong?"

"I'm really sorry for not being able to express how I feel towards you all the time. And I'm really sorry for not seeing how you felt. You are one of my favorite people. You are my best friend and...I..do feel the same way but...I also really love Inna. " Hongjoong said still looking at the floor.

Seonghwa felt his heart skip a beat when Hongjoong admitted to having feelings for him, but then felt his stomach ache when Hongjoong said that he also loved Inna.