| Cherry blossoms |

YunHo's POV.

I smiled running my fingers through Inna's hair as she was sat between my legs on her bed, leaning back against my chest as she was texting someone on her phone. "Can I braid your hair?" I asked looking at her and she nodded before looking at me with a smile. "Do you know how?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, but I'm sure that I can figure it out. I've seen our stylists do it." I said half smiling and she nodded before turning back around. I smiled more as I attempted to braid her hair. I was halfway done when I caught a glimpse of the wallpaper on her phone, making me hault my movements. Her wallpaper was a picture of her and Hongjoong. Hongjoong was asleep on her chest and she was what looked like playing with his hair.

"You need a new wallpaper. " I said casually as I finished braiding her hair. "Huh?" She asked looking at me and I repeated what I said looking at her and she chuckled.

"Oh sorry. I've been meaning to change it but never had the time. " She said looking back at her phone. "Here, let's change it now. " I said grabbing her phone from her and turned on her camera. "Wha- hey!" She said trying not to laugh while looking at me. I held her hands down with my free hand while smiling at her. "Just hang on, we're going to take a picture together. "

She sighed in defeat with a smile and nodded. We got close together looking at the camera when I got an idea. "Say cheese- wait hang on, look at me. There's something on your nose. " I said making her look at me. I smiled widely before pulling her into a soft kiss and quickly took the picture before pulling away.

"Alright, looks good. " I said smiling at the picture and she chuckled, lightly hitting my arm. "You're a dork. " she said smiling at me as I set the picture as her lock and homescreen.

"What's your wallpaper?" She asked looking at me and I smiled widely. "A picture of you asleep with Wiishu in your arms. " I said giving her my phone. She smiled looking at it before looking at me with a shocked expression. "Wait a minute, this is from when I was dating Hongjoong. I can see his arm around my waist. "

I chuckled smiling. "Sorry, I had to, you just looked so cute. The full picture was both of you, but I cropped him out of it. " She chuckled more shaking her head. "You should really change that." She said turning the camera on. She pointed the camera at us and I buried my face in the crook of her neck kissing it softly, making her giggle as she took the picture. I pulled away from her neck and kissed her cheek softly as she made the picture my lock and homescreen.

"You're so cute. " She said smiling at the picture before looking at me. "You're way cuter." I said smiling at her and she shook her head with a wide smile. I smiled watching her on my phone as she looked through my pictures. I didn't mind though, it's not like I had something to hide.

"So, you got any hoes on your phone?" She asked jokingly raising an eyebrow at me and I shook my head with a chuckle "Unless you count yourself and Wooyoung, then no I don't. " I said smirking at her and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Let's see then, shall we?" She said looking at me and I nodded. I watched as she went through my contacts before gasping. "Who's this? The contact name is My Min Min." She said looking at me and I chuckled smiling widely. "Babe, that's Mingi. He set his name as that."

She shook her head trying not to smile. "I knew it, y'all are in kahoots, huh? Just admit..I'll always be your side hoe." She said starting to fake cry. "Baby, you can't be my side hoe if we haven't done anything. You're more like eye candy. " I said jokingly making her scoff and hit my chest.