| Boyfriend Switch |

"Oh I'm sorry, are you alright?" I asked after accidentally bumping into someone and looked up to Hongjoong who was looking at me with a confused expression.

"What is that?" He asked pointing at what I was wearing and I looked at it and tilted my head looking back at him, "Uh, a hoodie?"

"Who's hoodie?" He asked looking at me and I immediately rolled my eyes. "It's Mingi's hoodie, he said that I could wear it, I was cold. " I explained to him and he tsks holding his index finger to his lips.

"Mingi said that you could wear his favorite gray hoodie?" He asked raising an eyebrow and I nodded slowly. He shook his head and dragged me to his room closing the door behind him and started going through his closet.

"Joong, what's the problem? It's just a hoodie. I would've taken one of yours but you weren't home, I didn't want take one without asking. " I said watching him until he pulled out a blue hoodie.

"Take it off and put this on, I promise that it's hell of a lot warmer than his." He said tossing it to me. I blushed smiling at him, "Joongie, your Jealousy is showing again. " I said walking towards him and he blushed shaking his head. "Who cares, take it off unless you want me to do it. " He said looking into my eyes and I sighed. "I got it, jealous butt." I replied taking Mingi's hoodie off and put his on.

"See? Way warmer than his." He said smiling at me and I squinted my eyes giving him a sarcastic look. "It literally feels the same. " I said crossing my arms.

"No, you definitely seem warmer." He said sitting on his bed, "I think you just like to be annoying. " I said sitting down beside him. "Also, Wooyoung and I are switching boyfriends for the day. " I said smiling widely at him and he glared at me.

"What?" He asked looking at me with disgust and I playfully hit his arm. "Don't give me that look! San and I are going out for the day, so Wooyoung wanted to take you out as well, and you're not saying no, he's really excited, I think he misses you." I said smiling widely and he nodded playing with my hand.

"Yeah..I guess that I miss him too. " He said trying not to smile and I giggled pinching his cheek softly making him smile widely, "aww, you're so cute!" I said looking at me and kissed his cheek before standing up from the bed.

HongJoong's POV.

I watched as she ran out of the room yelling 'Woo, he said yes!' And chuckled to myself, not even two seconds later Wooyoung came in my room jumping up and down while smiling widely and tackled me on the bed.

"Hey boyfriend. " Wooyoung said sitting on my lap with his arms wrapped around my neck, oh how I hated this already.

"Don't call me that." I said looking at him and he put out his bottom lip with a pout, "aww, but today you're my-" "I'm not your boyfriend. " I said shoving him off me onto the bed. "I'm just hanging out with you, that's it." I said standing up from the bed.

"Are you afraid that she'll get jealous?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head. "No, I just-" "or are you afraid that you'll fall in love with me?" He asked interrupting me and crossed his arms. "That's definitely not it-" "fine, then be my boyfriend for the day. It's not like it's forever, I think you'll survive. " He said standing up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Fine." I said giving in, "but don't expect me to kiss you at all." I said looking over my shoulder at him and he gave me a disgusted look, "Oh God no, I only kiss men, not boys. " He said backing away from me and I suddenly felt offended. "Really? San's a man?" I asked turning to face him and he nodded.