| Sunrise |

InNa's POV.

I finished washing the dishes and walked to the living room to relax before I had to make dinner and saw all the boys sitting on the couch watching the TV. I smiled sitting on Hongjoong's lap and let out a tired sigh. "What're you guys watching?" I asked looking at them and San paused the TV before looking at me. "We're rewatching our music videos, before our comeback." He said smiling at me. I quickly tried standing up to leave when Hongjoong pulled me back into his lap.

"Hey, where are you going?" Hongjoong asked looking at me. "Watch with us." He begged and I quickly shook my head. "Oh no, if I watch these WITH YOU, I'll lose my boyfriend. " I said looking at him and he tilted his head. "You could never lose me." He said smiling. "Oh yes I could, when I watch these, my atiny comes out and I'm a whole different person. " I said looking at them and they all smirked at me.

"Welp, time to let the atiny out." Mingi said grabbing the remote from San. "We're starting from the beginning. " He exclaimed. "Alright, before we start, I'm just gonna apologize in advance, y'all are about to see a demon." I said half joking. They nodded and played the first music video 'pirate king'. I leaned back against Hongjoong's chest and sighed, I need to remain calm. But as soon as Mingi's rap came up I immediately started biting my bottom lip, unaware that the boys were watching me the whole time.

When Yeosang's part came up, I smiled widely shouting his name in excitement as Yeosang dived to the ground in the video. "Yeosang is the best part, I don't care!" I said watching the TV.

When the video ended 'treasure' came on and as I saw Hongjoong on the screen with a flag I immediately blushed. "Oh my God! Yo that's my man!" I said smiling widely and heard Hongjoong laugh behind me. When Mingi's rap came on my jaw dropped listening to his deep voice. "Oh my fuck his voice is so se-" "his voice is what?" Hongjoong whispered into my ear. I looked at him with a smirk.

"His voice is so sexy." I said looking at him teasingly and he scoffed. I watched the rest of the video ignoring him and when it ended 'say my name' came on. "PAUSE IT!" I yelled making them jump and Mingi quickly paused it. "Now I really need to apologize, because this is Hongjoong's mullet era, and Oh my God, I'm obsessed! Now I was holding back before, but now I can't anymore. " I said smiling widely. "Now play." I said looking at Mingi and he nodded playing it.

I stood up getting closer to the TV as I saw Hongjoong on the screen. I quickly grabbed the remote pausing it on him and the boys just looked at me as I was checking out my boyfriend on the screen and heard Wooyoung groan. "Can it red, I'm appreciating God's art." I said glaring back at him and Hongjoong blushed looking at me. I looked back at the TV playing it and watched with a smile and sang along with the song.

Ateez's POV.

"She's so cute. " Hongjoong said watching her with a smile. Seonghwa smiled laying his head on Hongjoong's shoulder. "Yeah, she is..I'm really happy that she's here. " Seonghwa admitted and the others nodded. "I didn't think that she was this crazy about us." Jongho said watching her.

They all watched as she smiled like a child watching the TV, pausing it every few minutes to appreciate every single one of them. She really loved them alot and what they didn't know was that they saved her life and made her who she is today.

InNa's POV (flashback)

Inna was born in America, and lived in an orphanage for a while because her parents couldn't afford to take care of her (mainly because they didn't even care to try) Once she was seven years old, the people at the orphanage told her that a couple from south Korea wanted to adopt her and of course she was excited, but she had to fly on a plane by herself and that terrified her. But she pushed her fear to the side and did it.