| Full-Time |

HongJoong's POV.

I finally arrived home after an extremely long day at the studio. I walked inside and took off my shoes and coat before entering the living room and immediately regretted coming home. I saw Inna giving Yunho a piggy back ride, while Jongho and Mingi were singing karaoke while Seonghwa was cheering for them, Jongho and Yeosang huddled up together in the corner of the couch and San and Wooyoung were dancing together. I looked at the coffee table to see a bottle of whiskey and three bottles of soju, two of them were empty and the whiskey bottle was half empty. That's when it hit me....they were all drunk.

I loudly dropped my bag on the floor making them all look at me. "Baby!!" Inna said dropping Yunho onto the floor and ran towards me pulling me into her arms. "What is going on here?" I asked looking at them all as I denied her hug causing her to pout. "We're celebrating!" Wooyoung said walking towards me. "What're you celebrating?" I asked confused. "Inna isn't leaving! She'll be working for us full-time!" Yunho said smiling at me. "Wait seriously? What happened?" I asked looking at him.

"Well, my company fired me when they found out that I was dating you, something about how I can't date clients because it's frowned upon. " she said looking at me. "Yeah and when our CEO found out that she was leaving because she was fired, he hired her as a full-time caretaker for us!" San said smiling widely.

"Why didn't anyone call me?" I asked looking at them. "We did, several times but you wouldn't answer, we even texted you a bunch but still nothing, so we gave up and decided to go ahead and celebrate. " Seonghwa said looking at me.

"Damn, I'm sorry, I didn't want any distractions so I turned my phone off. " I said chuckling a bit. "Yeah yeah, can I have my hug?" Inna said getting annoyed at me and I nodded smiling widely and pulled her into my arms and kissed her head.

She smiled grabbing my hand, "Come on, we're going to play truth or dare!" She said pulling me to the couch.

I sighed sitting down and she immediately sat on my lap. She smiled looking at me and I could immediately smell the alcohol on her breath. She leaned in and softly whispered into my ear, "don't worry, I didn't drink that much, I just held it in my mouth and then spit it out when they weren't looking. " I nodded smiling at her and she put her head on my shoulder.

The others sat down and we looked at each other before Wooyoung spoke, "Alright, here's how it's going to work, anytime you don't want to answer a truth or do a dare, you have to drink. Understood?" He asked looking at us and we nodded. "Alright, I'll ask first.." Wooyoung looked around the room before his eyes landed on her and a smirk grew on his face. "Inna, truth or dare?" He asked looking at her.

She thought for a moment before answering, "I choose truth." She said smiling at him. "Is it true...that Hongjoong has a tini weenie?" He asked and she immediately started laughing at the question. "If Hongjoong had a small dick, I don't think he would've satisfied me on our first date. Let's just say that not only does he have a dumpy in the trunky, but my man is hu-" I quickly covered her mouth before she finish.

"Alright, someone else go." I said looking at them and they all laughed. "Okay, Seonghwa, truth or dare?" San asked looking at him, "dare." He said before taking a drink of soju. "I dare you to...do
aegyo for the rest of the night." San said smirking at him. "Forget it." Seonghwa said before taking a huge swig of soju making us laugh.

"My turn!" Inna said smiling widely and we nodded for her to continue. "Joongie, truth or dare?" She asked looking at me, "dare." I said looking at her and she smirked. "I dare you to tell me one thing that you dislike about me. " she said looking into my eyes. "Bro, here's the whiskey bottle. " Yeosang said handing it to me.

"No, tell me!" She begged shaking my arm lightly. "Okay, I-" "Don't do it." San said looking at me. "Joong, ignore them, just tell me, I won't get mad." She said smiling. I took a deep breath before finally answering. "Okay..I don't like how take care of others before yourself. " I said looking at her.

She chuckled a bit, "I only take of others first because it's my-" "job, I know, you always say that. " I said finishing her sentence. "Well maybe it's because I don't want to say the real reason. " she said looking at with her brows furrowed. "Why not? I'm your boyfriend, we should be able to share things. " I said looking at her as I felt myself getting a bit angry. She stood up from my lap and crossed her arms over her chest, "some things don't need to be shared. " she said looking down at me.

I stood up from the couch, "can't you trust me?" I asked looking at her. "It's not that easy, so please just let it go. " she said looking away from me. "Inna, whatever it is, I'm not going to judge you, I promise. " I said looking at her and she let out a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah sure, okay." She said clearly not believing me. I placed my hands on her arms and rubbed them as she looked at me.

"I'll never ever judge you, we would never judge you, baby we love you, and we wanna take care of you just like you take care of us." I said softly and she looked at us as tears filled her eyes. "But I don't want to rely on you guys anymore. " she said looking at us her voice breaking. "Anymore?" I asked looking at her and she nodded slowly before telling us about her past.

InNa's POV.

By the time I was done telling them, they all had tears in their eyes. "Truth or Dare is a stupid game." Wooyoung said sniffling and we laughed. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you. " Hongjoong said looking at me and I shook my head. "It's my fault, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I should've been honest from the start, but I was scared." I said looking at him. He pulled me into his arms and I smiled hugging him.

"I love you so much. " I said looking at him. "I love all of you so much. " I said smiling at them and they all smiled and hugged me tightly. "Oh God, get off." I groaned as they hugged tighter. Hongjoong and San pressed their cheeks against mine. "You guys are annoying. " I said smiling widely and closed my eyes, giving into the hug.

"We know. " they said in unison. "And know we can annoy you forever!" San said smiling. "Is it too late to quit?" I asked jokingly. "Yes!" They all said looking at me and I nodded smiling widely at them.

After some more talking the boys decided to go to bed, Hongjoong and I were left on the couch...well he was already asleep but I was sat on the opposite end of the couch. I smiled looking at him sleeping peacefully, his mouth opened part-way and he was drooling a bit. I chuckled quietly and grabbed a tissue from the coffee table before getting up from the couch. I carefully wiped the drool from the side of his chin and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Joong. " I whispered and I put a blanket on him.

He moved a little but stayed asleep. I walked to the kitchen and threw the tissue away and yawned stretching my arms. I walked to the rooms and checked on them all before going to mine and Mingi's shared room. I quietly walked in closing the door behind me and saw Mingi asleep with Wiishu in his arms. I smiled softly looking at them. Such cuties I thought to myself before laying down in my bed. This was truly home, I was happy here and I felt safe here. And now I don't have to leave, I'll forever be grateful for them and their CEO of course.

I closed my eyes letting out a happy sigh and feeling asleep myself.

(A/N WooSan chapter coming next!!)