| Future |

Walking through the front door I quickly ran to the bathroom. No I didn't have to go but while in Thailand I had started my period. The first couple days were bearable, but today the cramps were hitting so hard that I'd started crying while falling to the floor. (A/N yes, my periods are like this. I wish that I was being dramatic.)

I quickly changed my pad while trying not to cry in the process. After I finished, I washed my hands and walked back to the hallway to the door to take off my shoes and jacket, before going to the living room and sat on the couch.

"You alright?" San asked looking at me and I shook my head while looking at him with red eyes. San sighed softly wrapping his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Aww, Inna I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Is there anything we can do?"

"There is one thing, but it might be kinda awkward. " I said looking at him and he nodded smiling. "Well whatever it is, we can do it for you. " He said looking at me and I smiled a little.

"Can you rub..just below my stomach, but just above my...crotch?" I asked blushing slightly. I can't believe that I just asked that. That was the most uncomfortable and awkward question I've ever asked anyone. He probably thinks I'm weird..

Before I could even say nevermind, I felt his hand gently massaging that area. "Like this?" He asked looking at me and I nodded slowly while looking away from him.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked looking back at him and he shook his head. "Should I be?" He asked looking at the spot he was rubbing. "No it's just...isn't this awkward for you?" I asked looking at where he was rubbing. "No, it's alright. " He said looking at me and I nodded looking at him.

"As long as it helps, it doesn't matter. " He said smiling at me and I nodded smiling softly.

"Well, what's going on here?" Hongjoong asked looking at us with a raised brow. "What's it look like? He's massaging where it hurts. " I said looking at him.

"Why do you care Joong?" San asked looking at him with a smirk and I nodded with a smirk. "Yeah Joong, why do you care?" I asked looking at him.

We watched as Hongjoong's face went red as he looked away. "I don't, just wondered what you guys were doing. " He answered and we nodded slowly.

"Yeah sure, anyway thank you San, I feel so much better now. " I said smiling at him and he nodded smiling at me. "Good, I'm glad that I could help. " He said looking at me.

I nodded yawning and closed my eyes. "Man I could fall asleep like this. " I said laying my head back on the couch and he chuckled. "Then fall asleep. " He said looking at me and I nodded smiling at him.

"I'll make some soup for you and wake you up when it's done. " Wooyoung said standing up from the couch and I nodded yawning again.

San's POV.

And just like that, she was out. I smiled softly as I pulled my hands away from her carefully not to wake her. I pulled out my phone scrolling through Instagram when I felt the couch dip beside me and looked up to see Hongjoong looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head. "Hongjoong, I can tell that you want to say something, so just say it." I said looking back at my phone and heard him sigh while putting his head on my shoulder.

"Do you think she misses me?" He asked quietly and I smiled looking at him. "Of course. " I said softly.

"But, I think you two need time apart to figure out what you truly want. You may love her, but you also love Seonghwa. I think you should focus on him for awhile just to see what you actually feel. You could actually not feel the same way for him that he feels for you. Just go out on a few dates and whatever is meant to happen will happen. " I said looking at him and he nodded slowly.