| Home Sweet Home |

"Finally! Home sweet home!" I said plopping on to the couch on my stomach, only for Wooyoung to plop down on top of me. "I know! I missed it so much!" He said with a sigh and I nodded.

"Don't get too comfortable, we still gotta unpack and you have to pick up Wiishu from your parents house. " Hongjoong said looking at me. I looked over my shoulder at Wooyoung with a small smile. "Do you hear something?" I asked and he shook his head before closing his eyes. "Sounded like the wind to me." He responded.

I watched as Hongjoong rolled his eyes at us making me chuckle. "Oh baby, I'm just kidding. " I said looking at him before shoving Wooyoung into the floor making him yelp in pain from the fall. "A warning would've been nice. " He said glaring at me and I smiled innocently at him.

"Hey, you should come with me. " I said looking at Hongjoong. "You could finally meet my parents. " I said smiling widely at him and he nodded smiling back. "Let me go change and we can go. " He said before kissing my cheek and I nodded smiling widely as he left the room.

"Can I come?" Wooyoung asks looking at me and I shook my head no making him pout. "But I love your mom, she's really kind to me. " He said smiling.

"I know, but Hongjoong is already kinda nervous about meeting them, so I think that it should just be us this time. But I promise that next time, you can come. " I said smiling and ruffled his hair making him nod with a smile.

Once Hongjoong came back, we said our goodbyes and went out the door.

~

I felt it, my parents felt it, the cat felt it. Even God himself felt it. The tension in the room was strong and uncomfortable. I was not expecting Jiwon to be here once we arrived. Apparently he and my mother had talked on the phone and she told him when I was getting back. Which brought us to where we are now. Sat at the dinner table, me between Hongjoong and Jiwon, my father on the other side of Jiwon and my mother on the other side of Hongjoong.

It was quiet as Hongjoong and Jiwon just glared at each other the whole time as my parents and I just tried to eat comfortably and quietly while looking at them. Honestly I really starting to get annoyed at this point. I put down my chopsticks making a loud clanking noise making everyone look at me.

"Would you two just eat already?" I asked looking at them and they nodded slowly before starting to eat. "Why're you even here? You weren't invited. " I said looking at Jiwon who just smiled widely at me. "What? I can't welcome my little sister back?" He asked before taking a bite of rice.

"You can, but in your own home. " I said glaring at him and he shrugged looking at me. "Inna, Jiwon only just cares about you." My mother said looking at me and Jiwon nodded smiling widely. "There's a difference between caring about someone and just being annoying and clingy. " I said looking at her.

"Inna, we already established that you can't do anything without me, I'm like your save and grace. Plus, you had no problem with me being around when you worked for blackpink. " He said looking at me.

"That was different, I didn't have a boyfriend that I wanted to introduce to my parents, alone might I add. " I said looking at him. He looked at me and nodded slowly before taking another bite of his food.

"I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not saying that I don't like you being around, but there are times where I'd like to do things on my own. I'm still gonna need you in my life though. " I said reassuring him and he looked at me with a toothy grin. "I get it, and I promise to ask first before just popping up out of the blue. " He said looking at me and I nodded smiling and patted his back.

"I'm actually really happy for you. Joong is a really cool guy, very talented too. Rapping skills are on point. " He said looking at him and Hongjoong chuckled smiling at him.

"Oh no, you're a really great rapper." Hongjoong said looking at him. "Bro, I've seen you rap. On kingdom it was awesome. " Jiwon said looking at him with a smile.

At this point I wasn't even acknowledged anymore, but I didn't care, I just liked that they were getting along finally.

After dinner I helped my mother with the dishes as my dad and the boys talked in the living room.

"He's really cute." My mom whispered to me and I smiled widely. "I know right. " I said looking at her.

"I don't think anyone has ever made you smile so much, not even Jiwon. " she said smirking at me and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Well that's because Hongjoong isn't annoying unlike Jiwon, and I actually really love Hongjoong. " I said looking at her and she chuckled.

"Well I'm happy that I finally got to meet him, and see my beautiful baby girl. " she said wrapping her arms around me and I smiled hugging her as well.

"I missed you so much. " she said pulling away from the hug a bit and I nodded. "I missed you too. I promise that I'll visit more often. " I said looking at her and she nodded.

She crossed her arms leaning against the counter before letting out a sigh. "So..what about kids?" She asked looking at me and I almost choked on air. "Okay one, we haven't been together for long and two, you already know that I can't have kids. " I said looking at her and she shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't mean that you can't adopt. I mean, your father and I adopted you." She said nudging my arm a bit and I nodded looking at my feet.

"Yes, and I am very thankful for that, and in the far far future, if we're still together and maybe married, we might consider it. But as of right now, there is no plan for any kids." I said looking at her with a smile and she nodded.

"Hey, does Jiwon really bother you?" She asked in a whisper tone and I sighed before shaking my head. "He gets on my nerves sometimes, but not really at the same time. I kinda like that he's always there. Even now. Sure he's loud, clingy and crazy overprotective. But he's also funny, caring and I think he brings out the best in me. He makes my shy side disappear and brings me out of my comfort zone. I actually like that he's overprotective. He's definitely a wonderful older brother. " I said looking ahead and felt my mother lay her head on my shoulder.

"Honestly, I think that you and Jiwon are very good for each other. You need each other and help each other out. You know. The first time he was he was here, you had gone to the bathroom and while you were in there. He promised your father and I that he'd always take care of you. We told him that it wasn't necessary but he insisted on it. I guess he keeps his word. " she said with a chuckle.

"Inna!" We heard Hongjoong and Jiwon yell in unison "and here we go. " I said looking at her before they both entered the kitchen. "Would you please tell him that I always come first?" Jiwon asked looking at me as he pointed at Hongjoong who just scoffed rolling his eyes. "Tell him what you told me last night, that I am always first in your eyes. " Hongjoong says looking at me.

"Aww, my two boys. " I said walking towards them both and put my hands on the side of their face. "Let's be honest with each other...Wiishu comes first. " I said looking at them and they looked at me in annoyance. "What? He's the best boy." I said smiling innocently.

"It's true. " my father said walking into the kitchen with Wiishu in his arms. I looked at him with a smile before he put Wiishu in my arms. "See? He's so cute. " I said in a baby voice while putting our faces together and looked at Hongjoong and Jiwon, making them smile widely.

"Alright, he wins." They said petting him and I nodded. "As he should. " I said before kissing Wiishu's head.

After we talked a bit more, we finally went home. Once home we were too tired to do anything so we cuddled on the couch while watching TV until bedtime.