| Happy New Years! |

I was left home alone on new years eve...but I'm definitely not complaining! I could use a break for a while from the boys. I had just finished cleaning the bathroom when I heard a knock at the door.

I sighed standing up from the floor and took off my gloves before walking towards the door. It was strange that someone was here at this hour, especially when the guys are gone. The guys had left early this morning for their schedules and have been gone since then. I opened the door after wiping my hands on my jeans and smiled widely when I saw the one person I didn't expect to see.

All of blackpink and...Jinhwan. "Hey! What're you all doing here?!" I said smiling widely and hugging them. "We can't spend new years with our bestie?" Lisa asked looking at me as I let them inside.

"Besties? Since when? If I remember correctly, you hated me all because I befriended Jiwon and Donghyuk. Also why is he here?" I asked pointing at Jinhwan. "We definitely hated each. " I said with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, we're sorry about that, I honestly don't know why I didn't like you. You were honestly pretty chill." Jinhwan said looking at me as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I nodded before leading them to the living room. "So What're your plans for new years?" Jennie asked looking at me as we all sat down. "Nothing really, just cleaning before the guys get home." I shrugged.

"Seriously? You aren't gonna go drinking or anything?" Lisa asked looking at me and I shook my head. "I don't drink. " I stated looking at her.

"Come on, we have to do something! It's not fair that everyone gets to celebrate and you have to clean." Rosé said looking at me with a half smile. "Technically I don't have to, I choose to. " I said leaning back in my seat.

"Maybe this is why we never got along, you always chose work over having fun." Lisa said crossing her arms. "Hey, I can have fun-" "prove it, let's have a party here and invite everyone we know. " Lisa said interrupting me. "I'm sure your boyfriends won't mind. " she said smirking.

"It's boyfriend, not boyfriends. " I corrected her and she rolled her eyes. "Fine, let's have a party." I said standing up from the couch.

I didn't expect it to get as big as it did, music blaring, people drinking and dancing, I now know that the party life is not for me. I was stuck trying to keep everyone in the living room or kitchen or at least trying to get them to leave, but nobody would listen, too drunk to understand or care, I was the only one sober.

I felt like a parent trying to control their children in a grocery store. Then I heard it, the yell of Hongjoong's voice. Frozen in place I looked at him as people stopped dancing to look at him. "Everyone, get out now." He said looking at everyone with sharp eyes. Everyone immediately started leaving one by one and then it was just me, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and Jinhwan.

We were all sat on the couch with heads hung low as seonghwa turned off the music and the lights on.  "Who's idea was this?" Hongjoong asked looking at us with his hands on his hips and a raised brow.

Lisa slowly rose her hand up without looking at him and Hongjoong sighed clenching his jaw. "One, I'm not not mad that you had a party, I'm just mad that we had no idea about it, like a warning would've been nice, two, my girlfriend is not a party person, so the fact that she allowed this, baffles me and three, you all are clearly drunk, so I will call a taxi to pick you all up. Now, Inna you go to my room and I'll be there in a minute after I talk with them." He said looking at me and I nodded before quickly going to his room.

After what felt felt like forever, he finally entered his room. I was sat on his bed, and quickly sat up straight once he looked at me. "Are you alright?" He asked looking at me and I nodded slowly and he hummed softly before thinking to himself for a moment.

"I know the party isn't your fault and I'm not going to scold you but next time someone tries to make you do something that you aren't comfortable with, just call me, okay?" He said looking at me and I nodded once again. He sighed walking over to me and sat down beside me. "So how was the show?" I asked smiling at him.

"It was good, would've been better if you were there..I could've gotten my new years kiss." He said smiling at me, "Well..you can have it now. " I replied putting my hand in his. "Five...four." we both smiled leaning in, "Three...two.." He placed his hand on the side of my face, his thumb caressing my bottom lip gently as he looked at them before looking back into my eyes, "One." He whispered, his lips gently brushing against mine before kissing me softly.

The kiss was soft and sweet, it was nice that we were alone. Nobody barging in through the door, no fake gagging from Wooyoung, just us and a sweet and soft gentle kiss. A perfect way to start the new year with the one I love.

(Listen...it's 2:57am and I just got home from dealing with family, so I'm sorry that this is once again a short ass chapter, I really wanted it to be longer, but I'm dead tired and have no energy to write a huge ass chapter, but I want this story to be with real time, so here you go, I really hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment  and vote! Also stream HALAZIA. I love you all, stay safe and warm! Btw my name is Lolo in case you didn't know lol)