| Happy Birthday YuYu! Pt 2 | YuNa Is Real! |

Previously~ "Yup, she's all mine, sorry boys. " Yunho said wrapping his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to him as he saw Hongjoong enter the room.

Nobody's POV.

~

"Wait-"

"I'm sorry, I know you wanted to wait, but I just couldn't risk anyone else taking what belongs to me. " Yunho said cutting her off again. Inna looked up at him confused before looking around the room at everyone. Wooyoung was excited, San was happy as well as the others. Until she noticed Hongjoong. He had a blank expression that she just couldn't read.

Looking back at Yunho she quickly removed his arm from her and pulled him to her room slamming the door shut behind them.

"Are you crazy?!" She yelled looking at him and he just chuckled looking at her while crossing his arms. "What? This was your idea to pretend. " He said stepping closer to her.

"Yeah, just to see how Wooyoung would react, not to make Hongjoong jealous. That's not what I want at all!" Inna said getting in his face as she pushed him back a bit.

Yunho quickly grabbed her waist pulling her towards him, her hands landing on his shoulders to keep her balance. "Look, who said anything about making Hongjoong jealous? I just wanted to see how long we could go until one of us breaks. " He said looking into her eyes.

Inna gulped nervously looking at back into his eyes, feeling his hot breath on her lips. Inna couldn't understand what was happening but her body definitely wasn't hating it. Why though? Was it that she really did miss Hongjoong? Did she just want to feel something again? But that would be wrong right? Using Yunho who was a dear friend to her to fulfill her needs? That's terrible!

"What do you mean until one of us breaks?" Inna asked looking at his lips before looking back at his eyes again. Yunho noticed this which caused him to smirk. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

"Until one of us falls in love with the other. " Yunho said innocently looking into her eyes as he leaned in slowly. Little did Inna know. He was already madly in love with her.

Meanwhile all the other boys were in the living room talking about the new couple.

"I just didn't expect those two together. " Seonghwa said looking at everyone and Mingi let out a laugh. Oh yeah,Yunho has been in love with her since she started working for us. When we practice, she is all that he talks about. When I asked why he didn't ask her out, he said that he just wanted to sit back and watch and that she'll be his when the time is right. " Mingi said casually was sitting on the couch.

Everyone looked at Mingi with a shocked expression on their face. "And you just didn't tell us?" Wooyoung asks looking at him and Mingi shrugged. "You didn't ask. " He answered looking at him. Everyone sighed in annoyance leaning back in their seats as Mingi just chuckled.

Mingi told you Yunho was a story for another time. Like he said, 'I'm not as dumb as I look, I just act dumbfounded so people don't bother me' which is actually pretty smart.

Back in the bedroom though, Yunho was still holding Inna close to him leaning in. Inna was frozen as she breathed heavily and the sound of her heart pounding could be heard in her ears that were now as red as her cheeks. She's never felt this nervous with Hongjoong before and she loved him...right?

"Y- Yunho?" She muttered out softly and he nodded his eyes still looking into hers. "Y- you're warm. "

Really? You could've said literally anything and you chose 'you're warm'? Really? Inna thought to herself.

Yunho chuckled smiling at her before kissing her cheek softly and pulled away. "Thanks, I get that a lot. " He said smiling at her.

"So, what do you say?" Yunho asked taking her hand in his gently. "Wanna pretend a little longer?" He asked looking at her. Inna looked at their hands for moment thinking about how she felt with him versus how she felt with Hongjoong. Did she want to test the waters?

Inna looked back up at him before smiling a little bit and nodded slowly making Yunho smile widely.

~

Yunho's POV.

We walked back to the living room hand in hand. I of course had a huge smile on my face. Everyone looked at us with smiles, all except one, Hongjoong. He still had that blank expression from before. Which was really getting annoying, like are you mad, sad, what?

I shook my head before looking at Inna beside me with a toothy grin. "Hey baby, why don't you get the movie ready while I make popcorn?" I asked making her look at me with a little smile and a nod

"Anyone who doesn't want to watch Harry Potter with us, is free to leave. " I said looking at everyone who nodded and started getting up from the couch to go to their rooms. So it was just Inna and I. Perfect.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn, putting it into the microwave. A few minutes later I was pouring the popcorn into a bowl when I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn around. I instantly smiled when I saw her. Her hair was in a loose ponytail and she was wearing one of my sweatshirts, and a pair of her pajama pants. This is much better than seeing her Hongjoong's hoodies, which are her size...

I smiled looking at what she was wearing and she blushed looking at me. "Is this..okay? Mingi made me wear it." She said looking at the sweatshirt and I nodded. "It's perfect. " I said making her look at me with a half smile.

"Popcorn is ready. " I said picking up the bowl and she smiled more. "And so is the movie. " she said taking a piece of popcorn. I smiled taking her hand in mine. "Then let's go." I said leading her to the living room.

~

The atmosphere was perfect. It was dark, we were alone and cuddled up close together. My fingers playing with her perfect hair as we watched the movie. At this point I wasn't even paying attention anymore. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The way the light from the TV was shining on her face was perfect. How she'd laugh and smile. How she was unknowingly playing with my other hand that was rested on her thigh. She was perfect to me. Hongjoong is a fool for letting her go. He obviously didn't appreciate her as much as she thought he did. But don't worry, I'll definitely appreciate you way more than he has.

I smiled softly moving hair from her face putting it behind her ear causing her to look at me with a smile. I took this a my chance to lean in slowly as she looked at me innocently and placed a soft kiss on the corner of her lips, just to test the waters a bit and tease her a little. I watched as she slowly leaned in close. Thinking that this is my chance to finally kiss her properly, I lean in as well, until I felt a piece of popcorn touch my lips and open my eyes to see her smiling widely at me.

"Not yet." She said with a giggle and I rolled my eyes playfully before taking the popcorn into my mouth.

She smiled laying her head on my shoulder and we continued watching the movie.

Once we were at the end of the last movie, she was fast asleep in my arms. I smiled holding her close and stood up holding her bridal style before carrying her to her and Mingi's room and gently laid her on her bed.

I covered her with a blanket before kissing her temple softly and left the room. Turning around from closing their bedroom door, I jumped back a bit holding my chest when I saw Hongjoong standing there looking at me.

"Jesus, man you startled me. " I said looking at him and he stepped closer to me before hugging me.

"Joong?" I asked raising my eyebrow in confusion and heard him sigh. "Hold onto her and keep her safe." Is all he said before letting go and went to his room. I rubbed the back of my head confused before just brushing it off. Psh, she'll always be safe with me.