| Bits and Pieces |

Yunho and I were laying in bed together talking quietly at three in the morning and we couldn't sleep. Yeosang was fast asleep across the room from us. I smiled turning onto my side and cuddled into Yunho's chest.

"Tell me how it started, " I whispered to him and he looked at me as he rubbed my back.

"How what started?"

"You falling in love with me. You never told me everything, just bits and pieces of it."

He chuckled smiling widely and kissed my head.

"Well, it all started the day you first arrived."

[Flashback]

YunHo's POV.

"hi, I'm Kang InNa. " she said looking at us, "From this day forward I will be taking care of you all, I'll be cooking your meals, cleaning and doing your laundry. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I hope we will take good care of each other in the future, " she finished. We nodded.

The first thing that caught my attention were her hazel eyes, they were absolutely beautiful, anyone could get lost in them. Her voice was soft, I could listen to it all day. She was small and cute.

A little bit later when we were eating together, I kept glancing at her as she ate and chatted with the guys. She smiled at me a couple times and I felt my heart swell.

The next day I didn't really like how everyone was immediately shipping her and Hongjoong. So what if she could wake him up without getting yelled at? That doesn't mean that they belong together. And at practice when Wooyoung was teasing her about it, I admit that I was tempted to throat punch him.

As time went on my crush on her grew and I didn't exactly know how to handle it, so I ignored it and her as much as possible, like on her and Hongjoong's first date, you really think I'd want to go shopping for her something to wear for a date that wasn't with me? Absolutely not!

"You were quick to think of a lie," Mingi said looking at me.

"It wasn't a lie, just an excuse. We are doing a livestream while practicing. "

"But it's not on the schedule, " he said looking at his phone.

"I know, but I just decided so come on," I said grabbing his hand and pulled him out the door.

And yes, I was listening the night they broke up, not on purpose though, I was just within hearing range of the kitchen and heard all three of them talking. Though it definitely made things easier for me and that's when I really started planning.

When my birthday came around I just pretended to not be interested, I needed to draw her in slowly and the guys really helped a lot. Once she was finally mine, everything felt perfect, like how it should've been from the start.

[Flashback Over]

"Wow...that's kinda creepy, " she said looking at me and I chuckled smiling at her.

"Oh hush, you love it," I said rolling over to lay on top of her, putting all my weight on her and she groaned underneath me.

"For some reason, " she said pulling her arms out from underneath me and wrapped them around my shoulders and I smiled widely before kissing her cheek softly.

"I do really love you, Yunho."

"I love you too, baby, " I said looking at her and put my face in the crook of her neck and felt her play with my hair.

I am incredibly happy that's she's mine and everything worked out well. I never plan on letting her go, I'm in this until the end. I love this girl and nothing will ever change that.

I smiled hearing her soft snores and knew that she had fallen asleep. I kissed her neck softly before closing my eyes and fell asleep myself.

~

The next morning we had a free day to relax after all the promotions for bouncy, so I decided to take Inna on a little date. I smiled widely as she walked into the living room wearing baggy ripped jeans that were Wooyoung's and a black hoodie. She looked so pretty.

"Ready to go?" I asked putting my hand in hers and she nodded smiling.

I opened the door for her and walked to the driver's side after I made sure she was in the car.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked buckling her seat belt as I started the car.

"Well, first, I'm going to take you to N.Grill to eat, then we'll get some ice cream and afterwards a nice walk in the park, " I said as I started to drive and she put her hand on my thigh.

"Sounds perfect. I'm glad that you have the day off, I missed you, " she said looking at me and I smiled at her for a second.

"I missed you too, baby. "

When we got to the restaurant, I once again opened the doors for her, the greeter at the front of the restaurant took us to our table and we ordered what we wanted and talked for a bit until our food and drinks came.

"Oh, I have a question, " she said after swallowing a bite of her food and I nodded for her to continue.

"Do you ever watch yourself do a dance and think wow, I look really stupid right now?" I chuckled nodding and she smiled widely.

"Absolutely, but who doesn't really?"I said smiling at her and she nodded before taking a bite of her food.

"You're so cute when you eat," she said looking at me and I rolled my eyes playfully, "your cute cheeks filled with food is so adorable."

I shook my head trying not to smile and she pinched my cheek gently and I couldn't hold back the smile anymore.

"There's my cutie!"

"Just eat your food, dork," I said smiling at her and she nodded before taking a big bite and I chuckled.

~

"One cookies n creme ice cream, m'lady, " I said handing her her ice cream cone and she smiled before kissing my cheek softly.

"Thank you, kind sir."

I smiled putting my now free hand in hers as we started walking in the park and eating our ice cream.

"Mm, let me taste yours, " I said looking at her and she furrowed her brows at me.

"We got the same thing."

"We don't know that for sure, let me taste test."

"They literally look the same."

"Looks can be deceiving, " I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes before holding her cone in front of me and I smiled before eating some of it.

"Yuyu! You ate half of it!" She said glaring at me and I laughed looking at her, "give me yours, " she said looking at my cone but I shook my head before walking faster than her and heard her huff loudly.

"You're such a brat!" She yelled running after me and I laughed running from her.

As her boyfriend, it's my right to tease her and take half of her ice cream cones, and as my girlfriend it's her right to yell at me for it. Simple boyfriend girlfriend rules. Everyone should know that.

(A/N: this was a bit rushed and I know it's short, but I just wanted to write something cute. Hope y'all enjoyed it!♡♡♡)