| New Hair |

"Oh, I love it!" I said smiling widely at Hongjoong who was showing me his newly dyed hair. "You look so handsome. " I said standing up from the couch and walked towards him. He smiled putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm really happy you like it. I was afraid that I wouldn't look good. " He said looking at me and I shook my head. "Baby, you look good with any hair color or hairstyle- well actually that might be a lie, I forgot about your bowlcut." I said with an innocent laugh as he looked at me offended.

"Yeah, it's best to just pretend that it never happened. " Mingi said patting my shoulder making me laugh more.

"Do you both wanna go to my room?" Hongjoong asked glaring at us. "Would it be weird if I said yes?" I asked looking at him and he tilted his head thinking for a moment before shaking his head no.

"That is weird." Mingi said looking at us and we shrugged. "He won't scold me, he loves me too much. " I said pinching Hongjoong's cheeks.

"It's true, I mean..look how cute she is, how can you not love her?" Hongjoong said now pinching my cheeks making me giggle.

"You both are annoying. " Jongho said looking at us.

"What? Like you don't find Yeosang cute?" I said looking at him before I realized what I said making my and their eyes widen.

"Why would Jongho find Yeosang cute? Wooyoung asked as everyone looked at us confused. "Well because. " I looked around for second before breaking away from Hongjoong's hold and walked towards Yeosang and squished his cheeks together. "Look at him, he's extremely cute, with his little smile and innocent eyes and perfect facial structure. " I said looking at him as he looked at me with squinted eyes.

Thankfully the others just nodded agreeing with me.

"Anyways, back on the subject of my hair, it's not done yet, I have something planned for it." Hongjoong said looking at me.

"Oh, what're you gonna do?" I asked looking at him and he smirked. "Can't tell you, it's a surprise. " He said before winking at me. "Do the guys know?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

"Not fair, I'm your girlfriend. " I said crossing my arms. "Yes, but you're also an atiny, and atiny needs to be surprised. " He said looking at me.

"It's days like this where I hate being an atiny." I said with a huff and they laughed looking at me. "And on that note, Yunho and I gotta go. " Hongjoong said looking at his phone and grabbed his bag and kissed my cheek softly before they left to do their radio show.

I looked at the others with wide smile. "You guys wanna tell me what he's got planned?"

"Oh look at that, I gotta take a shower. " Jongho said quickly leaving the room. "I gotta go practice. " Wooyoung said grabbing San's hand and pulled him out of the room. "I gotta walk the cat." Mingi said picking up Wiishu and walked towards our room. "I gotta...go grocery shopping. " Seonghwa said before walking out the door. I looked at Yeosang who looked back at me and chuckled. "I'm deaf." He said sitting on the couch and turned on the TV.

"You all are mean. " I said sitting down beside him.

(A/N another short chapter, I'm so sorry! But I was in a rush lol. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it!♡♡♡)

8 Makes 1 Home.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara