| Aegyo Couple |

I was helping Wooyoung up from the couch so that he could use the bathroom, when I heard the front door open and immediately dropped Wooyoung back onto the couch to run to the door.

"Um, hello! I still have to pee!"

"Crawl Elmo, my man is here!" I yelled back before spotting Yunho by the door putting his bag down.

I smiled widely as he looked at me with open arms and I jumped into them.

"Oh lord how I've missed you, " He mumbled against my neck and kissed it softly making me giggle.

"I thought we weren't going to be apart again, " he said looking at me.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. But I had to stay here to take care of Woo. "

"I know baby, I'm not mad, it's your job. I just really missed you is all, " he said before kissing me softly. When we pulled away from the kiss he put me down and we looked at the others to see them looking at us with a disgusted face.

"What?" I asked looking at them with a raised brow.

"Please for the love of God, tell me that you're not that couple who talks to each other in aegyo," Yeosang said looking at us.

"Did we do that?" I asked looking at Yunho.

"Yes, and it's was fucking disgusting. Now get me to the bathroom before I pee on you both," Wooyoung said looking at me from behind and I turned to face him.

"You wouldn't dare," I said squinting my eyes at him.

"Wanna bet?" He said before starting to pull his pants down.

"Okay! Stop! I'll take you!" I said walking towards him and he pulled them back up.

"Finally!"

~

After the boys were home finally. Yunho never left my side. He'd follow into the kitchen, watch me as I washed dishes. Watched me as I did laundry and take out the trash...notice how he never offered to help? Yeah turns out he was just looking at my ass the whole time. Figured that out when I finally looked at him and caught him.

"Yuyu, since you're just staring at my ass instead of helping me and you're in the way. Why don't you go watch TV with the guys?"

"I'm sorry, I just really missed you, " He said taking my hand in his.

"Really? You didn't seem to miss me when you were being an MC with, whatever her name is, " I said looking at him and his smile grew.

"Baby, are you jealous?" He asked smirking and I scoffed with an eye roll.

"No. It's just that..uh you-"

"Oh my God, you're so jealous!"

"Shut up, I saw how she was looking at you up and down."

"She wasn't even looking at me. Baby, we were just doing our job, I promise!"

"Mhm." I hummed before starting to walk away but he gently grabbed my arm pulled me back before picking me up and putting me on the kitchen counter.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you, " He whispered leaning in slowly. My eyes widened in shock. He's never done that before, it kinda scared me.

I slowly nodded looking into his eyes unable to speak and part of me wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to grab you so harshly, but you were walking away before I was even done speaking to you, " He said an soft tone.