| Home |

"Where is that tiny troll?!" My mother asked as I opened the door. She pushed her way past walking towards the living room and my God, I've never seen her so angry. "Nice to see you too, mom." I said following her.

She looked around the room before looking back at me with her hands on her hips as she raised an eyebrow. "Well? Where is he?" She asked once more. "He's doing Idol Radio with Yunho. " I said looking at her and she nodded sitting on the couch. "I'll wait. " she said crossing her arms. "Mom, what exactly are you doing here?" I asked as I grabbed the broom to finish sweeping.

"I'm here to give that little runt a piece of my mind. He hurts my little girl, I hurt his face."

I looked at her for a moment before realizing what she was talking about and then started laughing as she looked at me confused. "Mom, oh my God. He didn't hurt me, I promise! I'm perfectly fine, I'm happy. " I said smiling widely at her.

"We both decided that it would be best if we broke up. Yeah, we were happy together, but we weren't comfortable. Now he's with Seonghwa and I'm with Yunho. We're both happy and comfortable. You don't have to worry or hurt him, I promise." I said smiling at her. At that moment the front door opened signaling that the boys were home.

My mother quickly stood up from the couch ready to tackle the first person to walk in. I looked at her shaking my head as she nodded with an evil smile. The first person to enter the room just had to be Hongjoong.

I watched as my mother looked at him and Hongjoong smiled once he saw her, but his smile quickly disappeared as he saw us both running towards him. I quickly grabbed my mom by the waist and picked her up and putting her over my shoulder as she kicked and screamed. I smiled softly at all the boys who looked at me with shock.

"Welcome home! How was practice, and Idol Radio?" I asked yelling over my mother's screaming. They nodded smiling awkwardly and I put up a finger telling them to hold on a second. I quickly slapped my mother's butt as I told her to be quiet and stop screaming. She huffed giving up and I smiled putting her down. "Now be nice or I'll have dad come get you." I said looking at her and she nodded slowly.

"Anyways, come in. Was practice good?" I asked looking at the boys who nodded smiling. Wooyoung quickly pushed Mingi away and pulled my mom into a hug. "Mother, I missed you!" He said fake crying as she chuckled hugging him.

Yunho smiled widely as he pulled me into a hug making me smile widely. "Baby, you're all sweaty!" I said looking up at him as he chuckled. "Sorry, I practiced a bit after Idol Radio and do you honestly care?" He asked smirking at me and I hummed before shaking my head no.

He smiles softly before wiping his sweat covered face on mine making me giggle. "Oh look, now we match, guess we both have to shower now. " He said raising an eyebrow with a smirk making me blush a little.

"Hey, giant beanstalk." My mom said looking at Yunho with her hands on her hips, making the others try not to laugh. "You the one dating my little girl?" She asked raising an eyebrow and he nodded smiling awkwardly before looking at me for help.

"Don't look at her, she ain't gonna save you. The tiny troll is already on my hit list. You tryna be next?" She asked stepping closer to him and he quickly shook his head no.

"Alright, how about we all have a seat and talk? And mom, stop calling them names." I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes before nodding.

We all sat down on the two sofas awkwardly looking at each other in silence before I cleared my throat, making everyone look at me.

"Alright first, mom I appreciate that you care, but I'm alright. Yunho is really sweet and kind to me. Hongjoong was also very sweet and kind to me and I loved him very much, I still do but not in the same way. Second, take him off your hit list. Hongjoong is a very nice boy, they all are. So you really don't need to worry about me, I promise. " I said smiling at her.