| Happy Birthday! |

I turned off my alarm and Yeosang and I both looked at each other with a wide smile as we got out of bed before holding hands and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to each other causing Yunho to jolt awake and quickly get out of bed in a panic.

"Huh? What? What's wrong? What happened?!"

"IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!" We screamed happily at him and he rolled his eyes before laying back down.

"Oh my God, it's midnight, you both scared the crap out of me, I thought something serious happened. "

"Hey, this is serious, I'm 22 and he's 25!"

"Yeah whatever, scream about it in the living room, " he said before the door swung open to reveal Jongho who quickly picked up Yeosang in a hug.

"Happy birthday, baby!"

"Thank you, Jjongie. "

"At least someone's boyfriend cares," I said looking at Yunho who glared at me tiredly.

"Baby, I do care, I'm just extremely tired, " he said sitting up straight.

"That's fine...I'll just go celebrate with Hongjoong-"

"I'll get my shoes," he said quickly getting out of bed and I chuckled smiling at him.

"So what's the plan today?" Yeosang asked looking at Jongho.

"Well, I'm gonna make you breakfast and then you'll do your birthday livestream and stuff, then afterwards I'm taking you to dinner and then a romantic walk in the park and ice cream."

"Mm, sounds lovely, I can't wait, " Yeosang said holding his hand and I smiled at them before Yunho wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well I'm planning on-"

"I actually have plans for my birthday, " I said looking at him and his smile dropped.

"Huh?"

"I promised my parents that I would come home for my birthday. You can come if you want? Jiwon will be there."

"Seriously? I had a whole day planned. I'm sorry baby but I can't come with you, we have to be up early the next day for our album release, " he said sadly looking at me and I nodded slowly.

"That's alright, I'm not leaving until around lunch time, so we can have a early lunch before I go?" I said looking at him and he nodded before hugging me.

"I'm really sorry, baby. I desperately wanted to spend your day with you, " He said before kissing my cheek softly.

"It's okay really, I get it. You don't have to apologize," I reassured him and he nodded.

~

Lunch was quiet as we just stared at our plates as we ate. We were both sad that we couldn't be together and I could've sworn that I saw tears in his eyes before I hugged him tightly before I left...Happy birthday to me I guess.

Yeosang's POV.

"Jongho! I'm ready for our date!"

I came out of the bedroom and skipped happily to the living room and saw him smiling at me as he stood up from the couch.

"You look beautiful as always, baby," he said putting his hand in mine and I smiled widely before kissing his cheek softly and thanked him.

I was wearing a black button up shirt and black jeans paired with a black belt. My hair was in a small half up ponytail. I also wore my glasses.