| First Date |

"Oh no, you're not wearing that." Seonghwa said walking into mine and Mingi's shared room. "Why? What's wrong with it?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. I had on a brown hoodie with a pair of blue skinny jeans. I for one thought that I looked really good, but maybe I was wrong. "Nah, we're going shopping. " He said taking my hand in his. "Hwa, my date is in a few hours!" I groaned but he didn't seem to care.

He pulled me into the living room and started putting on his jacket as I slipped on my shoes. "Woah, where are you two going?" San asked looking at us. "Apparently this outfit isn't good enough for a date, so Seonghwa is taking me shopping. " I replied putting on my coat. "Oh, I'll come. " He smiled. "Us too!" Wooyoung said gesturing to him, Yeosang and Jongho. "So you're all going?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Well we can't, Mingi and I are going to practice while doing a livestream later." Yunho said smiling at me. "And luckily Hongjoong is still at the studio, so we should go now before he comes home." Seonghwa said smiling widely. "Okay, but I really don't think that you all need to go, I mean.. it's just a date." I said with a sigh and Wooyoung gasped. "Just a date? Inna, this is your first date, you need to look perfect!" He said looking at me as him and the others put on their shoes and jackets. "Do you guys honestly care?" I asked looking at them and they nodded smiling widely. "Right, let's go!" They said shoving me out the door.

Once we got to the mall they pulled me into several clothes stores. Walking into the fifth store that day, Wooyoung pulled me to wear the dresses were. "Woo, I'm not wearing a dress. " I said looking at him. "That's funny, you think that you have a choice. " He laughed while grabbing a few.

"Yeo, you go pick jewelry, San and Jongho you pick shoes. Seonghwa you pick out accessories, we'll meet at the dressing rooms. " Wooyoung said looking at them, suddenly taking charge. They all nodded and went separate ways, Wooyoung grabbed some more dresses and pulled me towards the dressing rooms. He placed the dresses in my arms before shoving me into the dressing room.

I took this moment alone to let out a much needed breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I love these boys, but I'm already very overestimulated, I don't know why they care so much, I mean, I really appreciate it, but honestly it's just a date, not a concert.

Once I was finally calmed down, I picked up one of the dresses looking at it. It was a mid-thigh length, white satin dress (A/N I know adding pictures is cringe, but I suck at explaining clothes)

 It was a mid-thigh length, white satin dress (A/N I know adding pictures is cringe, but I suck at explaining clothes)

I slowly put it down looking at the next dress, I am not trying that on. I thought looking at the satin dress while taking the next one off the hanger. It was a red, mid-thigh floral design with a flowy skirt.